Options

~~~ Christmas 2012 TV Thread ~~~

1262728293032»

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Tommorrow nights Vicar of Dibley is the Christmas dinner one, where she has 3 Christmas dinners, which to me is one of my favourites.

When she visits alices family, and her sister is wearing a cardie with a bunny on it, and after having had dinner with the Vicar, Alices mum clearly has no idea who she had invited for thhe dinner
    People often say it's the 3 Christmas Dinner episode but she has 4

Jim and Frank
    Hugo and David
    Alice and Family
    Owen
  • Options
    Only_YouOnly_You Posts: 5,976
    Forum Member
    People often say it's the 3 Christmas Dinner episode but she has 4

Jim and Frank
    Hugo and David
    Alice and Family
    Owen

Haha yeah! I've always noticed it's described as 3 when it is in fact, as you say, 4! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I got to either watch or record everything I wanted to see yesterday except for Night At The Museum but I know Channel 4 or Film 4 will repeat it sometime as it has already been on quite a few times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to the line up tonight! EastEnders, Outnumbered and Mrs Brown's Boys
  • Options
    cylon6cylon6 Posts: 25,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only_You wrote: »
    Looking forward to the line up tonight! EastEnders, Outnumbered and Mrs Brown's Boys

I'm getting into the Christmas spirit. I've enjoyed a lot of the TV new and old and the films. Snowman and The Snowdog tonight is also on my must see list along with Merlin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to The Snowman and the Snowdog and Outnumbered tonight and I loved watching The Nightmare Before Christmas this morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Been a great line up so far :) Really enjoyed last nights Outnumbered and Mrs Browns Boys!
  • Options
    Pepsi_Max_KidPepsi_Max_Kid Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, its all over :( .. The two sitcoms Miranda and Mrs Browns Boys were the two outstanding shows over the Christmas week for me! really enjoyed Up! yesterday too :)
  • Options
    Pepsi_Max_KidPepsi_Max_Kid Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh also, does anyone know what films BBC has next year?
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyes The Royle Family (sounds like i'm the only one) and Miranda. Outnumbered was appauling. The show no longer works now the kids are bigger. As for non comedies The Girl was my tv highlight of the festive period.
  • Options
    37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can sum up the Christmas TV for 2012 in two words:

Bollocking Shite !
  • Options
    Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,763
    Forum Member
    I thought there was plenty of good stuff on. The Royle Family, Outnumbered, Miranda, Mrs Brown, Up, Restless, Doctor Who to name a few.
  • Options
    37 Years37 Years Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georged123 wrote: »
    I thought there was plenty of good stuff on. The Royle Family, Outnumbered, Miranda, Mrs Brown, Up, Restless, Doctor Who to name a few.

You were either very easily pleased or very drunk if you thought the above, with the possible exception of Dr Who, was worth watching.