2% 2 votes

Comments

• firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim and Tahan for me too. Love them!!!
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I've been slowly catching up with this. Right now I'm up to Heidi's eviction. So am almost there.

By far my fave is Tim. So refreshing to find an outspoken game-player who is just having a laugh and manages to balance out the stirring with a tongue-in-cheek sense of humour rather than being nasty and then saying they're being 'real'.

I also like Drew, Jade, Mikkayla and Tahan.
    I like Ben too but decided to not give him a vote because he's far too safe and getting a bit stale.
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim is way ahead as my favourite, he's great to watch.

I also like Drew, Jade Tahan and Mikkayla.

I just love the series. :D
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade, Mikkayla, Tahan, Tim. The rest are only ok. Not a huge fan of Sugar Sisters, Ben or Tully. Ed is my least favourite.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim by far is my fave :D

But I also like Mikkayla, Jade & Drew. Although Drew has dropped considerably in my opinion of him due to this whole Tully thing. I really like him with Tim though. Think they're funny together.

Other HM's that have grown on me a little/I think are just ok are the Sugar Sister's ( yep, I know! ) and Ben.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By far my fave is Tim. So refreshing to find an outspoken game-player who is just having a laugh and manages to balance out the stirring with a tongue-in-cheek sense of humour rather than being nasty and then saying they're being 'real'.

I wonder if a woman could ever use that tactic and be widely liked on Big Brother? I doubt it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I like Drew (minus Tully) and Matt, Ed and Tahan. I'm shocked most of the voters on here like Mikkayla - she's my least favorite - with her annoying laugh and huge ego.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Mikkayla at first but went off her. The same but to a lesser degree with Tim.