EE Bradley and Max on Soccer AM

flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As thread title. They've just sat on the orange sofa.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote:
    As thread title. They've just sat on the orange sofa.
    was the phonecall staged
  • swelfordswelford Posts: 1,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh any gossip
  • juliadavisonjuliadavison Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes i have sky tv and i am watching it at the moment as they said about that stories do not get out because they have confidentiality bins throughout elstree studios and they are 6 weeks ahead right now in april and they usually pick up the new script in their pigion holes and they are all numbered so if one goes missing they know who it is at the moment and which actor it is.

They also said in the contract when you get signed on as a actor, they must keep the mouth shut about upcoming storylines as if they get leaked out by them, they will get the sack as it is a part of their contract clause.

I will keep you updated.

Charlie is wearing a grey tshirt and black trousers at the moment and jake is wearing a black suit like his character max at the moment.

Jake woods has a 2 year old daughter named amber at the moment, he has just said and they have talked about his acting careers at what he has appeared in, such as red dwaf, one foot in the grave, press gang, inspector morse and how eastenders is different to them.

Charlie Clements said on This Morning which he appeared on this week that he is still working with lacey turner on scenes right now in april episodes which are filming right now, so fingers crossed i hope bradley and stacey get back together later on before summer.
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    horfsby wrote:
    was the phonecall staged
    I'm not sure. I don't think so, I think Jake may have said that to try and style it.

It reminded me of the time Boris Johnson was a guest on HIGNFY and his mobile rang, "I'm on TV". That was hilarious. I think in the same ep he lent Paul Merton 20 quid to buy Angus' house. Classic Boris.

I've missed some of their chit chat, been busy round the house. Has Charlie said more than 2 words yet? He looks almost as shy on Soccer AM as he does in EE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After they played out the back outside the sky studios on a fake wembley 2 stage kicking a ball around with the group the cold war kids, and colin salmon as charlie and jake placed a twenty pound bet who could kick the ball over on the wembely 2 stage for the new stadium lauch.
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually Julia, they play that gaem every week. the object is to kick the ball through the hole of the 'b' in Wembley. It has nothing to do with the new stadium opening.
  • Joy2286Joy2286 Posts: 28,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am one very happy girl- Charlie looked gorgeous! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie is still working with Lacey as he said on this morning this week, that he still is, so i hope bradley and stacey get back together.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy who plays Max is boring... :yawn: