Options

Georgie Thompson interviewing Thierry Henry SkySports NewsHD now

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Anyone watching this interesting stuff only been going 10 mins on for an hour.

I was wondering where Georgie dissapeared to recently, spent a week with him in New York now i know:D

This was not that well publicized

Comments

• Options
    HaydenHayden Posts: 32,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Anyone watching this interesting stuff only been going 10 mins on for an hour.

I was wondering where Georgie dissapeared to recently, spent a week with him in New York now i know:D

This was not that well publicized

Only every ten minutes on SSN for the last week:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hayden wrote: »
    Only every ten minutes on SSN for the last week:D

Where have I been:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She is very flirty with him:eek: I assume Dec is watching:D
  • Options
    ZicoZZicoZ Posts: 7,642
    Forum Member
    She's a bonny girl though a little tiny for my tastes .. 4'10" or something crazy ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZicoZ wrote: »
    She's a bonny girl though a little tiny for my tastes .. 4'10" or something crazy ???

I think its about 5ft 2". I always associated her with being tall for year:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah 5' 2" in 6 inch heels. LOL
  • Options
    SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,538
    Forum Member
    Henry is East Coast Beckham. Some of the chances he's missed are shocking. Essentially he's not effective.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No way is she 5ft 2".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No way is she 5ft 2".

You suggesting she's taller or shorter ?
  • Options
    Pepperoni ManPepperoni Man Posts: 7,798
    Forum Member
    ZicoZ wrote: »
    You suggesting she's taller or shorter ?

Shorter I reckon
  • Options
    Pink_PounderPink_Pounder Posts: 13,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any excuse for Sky to fawn over Henry. He was a very good player for Arsenal but there have been far better in the league than him. Ronaldo for example. For some reason TH was Sky's 'golden boy'. Likely because he was very accommodating when it came to interviews, commercials, promotions etc. It did get slightly annoying during a game and both Gray and Tyler would call the match as if their good mate was on the field.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any excuse for Sky to fawn over Henry. He was a very good player for Arsenal but there have been far better in the league than him. Ronaldo for example. For some reason TH was Sky's 'golden boy'. Likely because he was very accommodating when it came to interviews, commercials, promotions etc. It did get slightly annoying during a game and both Gray and Tyler would call the match as if their good mate was on the field.

It's a pity that's completely irrelevant.

Really you've just used this as an excuse to have a bitter little rant.
  • Options
    Pink_PounderPink_Pounder Posts: 13,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm due a bitter rant every now and again. It was bitter and it was ranty and I don't care.

I don't claim to be anything other than bitter and unobjectionable but for a period in the late 1990s/early 2000s I'd have sworn that each time Arsenal's passing movement broke down a little fairy at Sky lost her wings and died. The obsession over that team was sickening and I don't care how bitter that makes me look. We're all allowed at least one completely unreasonable emotion towards something and this is mine.
  • Options
    bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume the 'hand ball' was mentioned during the interview?
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shorter I reckon

My missus is 5ft 2 and Georgie Thompson is definitely shorter.
  • Options
    Mr BungleMr Bungle Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I met Georgie at the races a few years ago, and she is TINY.

Under 5ft, I'd say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently she is just 5ft:eek:
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Missed this but watched it on Youtube earlier. Really enjoyed it. Thierry seems like a genuinely nice person. It is very obvious too that he dearly loves Arsenal, maybe even regrets ever leaving?

And yes, I too was surprised at how titchy Georgie Thompson is. Never realised before as she's always sitting behind the Sky Sports News desk :D
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    SteelEdge wrote: »

And yes, I too was surprised at how titchy Georgie Thompson is. Never realised before as she's always sitting behind the Sky Sports News desk :D

I was watchng SSN once when the bloke she was presenting with was saying she was sitting in a baby's high chair (cos the seat of the chair was so far off the ground) cos she was so short. And she admitted this was true! lol
    She was sitting on two cushions as well, she said!

I saw a short clip when she was talking to Henry and she looked like she had so much hair (including piled high on the top of her head probably to make her look taller which it didn't, it looked awful) it was too much in proportion to her small body!
    Wonder what she'd look like with much shorter hair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There have been VERY few 'far better' players than Henry in the premier league. Golden boy Rooney has not reached Henry's level yet, and maybe never will. The man was simply incredible for years consistently. Good enough to be signed by Barca when he's arguably had his peak. If you can be signed by Barca when you've had your peak, you're a pretty good player. And okay maybe the reason he's so revered by the media is because he's one of the few world class footballers in the prem that are actually likable. Ronaldo, Rooney, Drogba, Terry, now Carroll. Seems greatness is almost synonymous with 'crass nobhead'. Henry was a cool character, no doubting that. But don't let that cloud his ability. France's all time top goalscorer. Arsenal all time top goalscorer. How can you call that 'overrated'.