Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lucky sod for all the flack he seems to be getting
  • Jackboy18Jackboy18 Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These two disgust me. A Jezebel who dates a boy almost young enough to be her son and who is not over the age of majority, and a fame-hungry fiend who only cares about the money and (to quote him) "the pussy".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of Frankie Cocknozer. Take away the ridiculous hair and you have a very ugly person.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackboy18 wrote: »
    These two disgust me. A Jezebel who dates a boy almost young enough to be her son and who is not over the age of majority, and a fame-hungry fiend who only cares about the money and (to quote him) "the pussy".

He's hardly a "boy" boy. He is a young sexually mature adult who is old enough to drink or fight for his country.

It's not everyone's bag but live and let live imo. If they work out fine if not, then so what? Who are they actually hurting apart from the sexual delusions of his death-threat sending, raving loon fangirls?
  • BobbyNoMatesBobbyNoMates Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jezebel?! No wonder you disapprove, how long does it take you to get down Ye Olde Inn with your horse and cart?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    He's hardly a "boy" boy. He is a young sexually mature adult who is old enough to drink or fight for his country.

It's not everyone's bag but live and let live imo. If they work out fine if not, then so what? Who are they actually hurting apart from the sexual delusions of his death-threat sending, raving loon fangirls?

He is 17 - not old enough to drink and not over the age of majority.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not far off.

It's as broad as it's long.

She didn't put a gun to his head and neither did he go unwillingly.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought he was 17?

When you're 17 you tend to think you're mature and know what you want in life, it's only when you're older you look back and think you were still quite immature at that age, you change a lot from the age of 17 to 25, for example.

I'm sure he's enjoying himself, maybe he'll regret this romance when he's older or maybe he'll look back on it fondly. I certainly don't think it will last.

Fan is short for fanatic, it's sad that these girls dream of being with him one day, it'll never happen as we all know. Lets hope they grow out of it soon and stop sending her death threats as it could get them into a lot of trouble with the police.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    It's legal but morally it's wrong, because he looks younger than he really is. Caroline's going to have to get used to people thinking she's a bit of a creep for doing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jezebel?! No wonder you disapprove, how long does it take you to get down Ye Olde Inn with your horse and cart?:D

I prefer it over modern words such as "slag" and "****", which sound common and foul. :D
    He's not far off.

It doesn't matter if it is consensual, it is disturbing. Why can't she find someone her own age, or at least over 18? She is a hussy, full stop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    I thought he was 17?

When you're 17 you tend to think you're mature and know what you want in life, it's only when you're older you look back and think you were still quite immature at that age, you change a lot from the age of 17 to 25, for example.

I'm sure he's enjoying himself, maybe he'll regret this romance when he's older or maybe he'll look back on it fondly. I certainly don't think it will last.

Fan is short for fanatic, it's sad that these girls dream of being with him one day, it'll never happen as we all know. Lets hope they grow out of it soon and stop sending her death threats as it could get them into a lot of trouble with the police.

Fair points. I just think on a grand scale of "WTF does it matter 0-10" it registers as about a 1.5 in relation to the really serious, murderous, treacherous things going on in the world.

There are so many other things for people to worry about than whether a sexually mature (past legal age of consent) and near the drinking age (but that's fluid for most young people anyway) lad who should be legally able to steer a car and be drafted at 16 to train to snipe at the Taliban in under a year, should be able to have an older girlfriend if he wants without people losing sight of all rationale. She's not his teacher, or his blood relation.

It's just not that important. A bit unusual. But not that great a deal imo. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer it over modern words such as "slag" and "****", which sound common and foul. :D

t doesn't matter if it is consensual, it is disturbing. Why can't she find someone her own age, or at least over 18? She is a hussy, full stop.

It's clearly disturbing for you, but not for him. And he's in his shoes and not your's. So I guess he won't lose any sleep over your freaking out.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17 and 32? She's getting a bit close, isn't she? I know age shouldn't matter, but... Still, she must really like him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    It's legal but morally it's wrong, because he looks younger than he really is. Caroline's going to have to get used to people thinking she's a bit of a creep for doing it.

So when he 'looks young' at 25 or 35, because he just simply has a young face that's not going to age, he should not get an older partner because it may appear 'morally wrong'?

Geez we have some witch burners here tonight!

You are weirding me out. I stick by my guns. He wasn't co-opted. End of convo for me.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    I thought he was 17?

Yep, this ^.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »

So what if he looks younger than he is (which I don't think he does), that's got nothing to do with anyone else. Caroline must like him enough not to be bothered about this anyway.
  • HogeyzHogeyz Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A young lad of his age shouldn't be getting this kind of Flack! I'm persisting with this pun until I break it.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Hogeyz wrote: »
    A young lad of his age shouldn't be getting this kind of Flack! I'm persisting with this pun until I break it.

No fear, Hogeyz, I got it first time in your OP (you're too good for this place :D)

My personal view (and let's get this right this is a public forum and we should all be allowed to express one's personal view without getting jumped on) is that it's just a little bit too weird for me. I have a son his age and, contrary to popular male culture, I would be a bit concerned why a 32 year old woman would want to go out with my 17 year old son.

PS I don't blame Harry at all, he must think he's died and gone to Heaven, lol. But Ms Flack...hmmmm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogeyz wrote: »

Okay, it's nearly broke. :D
  • HogeyzHogeyz Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Okay, it's nearly broke. :D

That's what she said.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    It's clearly disturbing for you, but not for him. And he's in his shoes and not your's. So I guess he won't lose any sleep over your freaking out.

So what? He's not allowed to voice his opinion because Harry won't freak out :confused:

She's 32, he's 17.
    It may not be WRONG, but it is kinda gross..
    Imagine them sitting on the sofa talking (what would they talk about lolol o.O?), her holding a glass of wine, him drinking a diet coke, then imagining them as lovers, it somehow doesn't seem quite right.

This isn't about being open-minded and LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!! I'm 19 and imagining me being with a 30 year old man freaks me out.
    What about Courtney and Doug? Everyone seems to think that is wrong and disgusting..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not far off.

:eek: Too much information!
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit weird ,esp the fact that in the photos he looks sheepish ,yet she looks like the cat that got the cream! wouldn't you be a little embarrassed your boyfriend as SO young? Unless it's all a massive publicity stunt? but would their 'people' really want this kind of press for a boyband? Meh I'm not a PR expert :confused:

Anyways ,he is probably getting all sort of high fives ,kudos and ego inflating from his mates ,where her 30 something friends are probably saying 'Errr Caz? wtf are you playing at!) .Let them get on with it , yes it odd but he is legal ,shes not committing a crime and he getting lots of experience out of it I bet ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    This has to be friends with benefits. She can't be serious about having a proper relationship with someone his age:confused:
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand this. Age is just a number, if they're happy, Go for it. There's 15 years difference between my partner and I & I wouldn't change him for the world. People are so cynical these days!