Options

TARDIS : Listed as Stolen

DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
Forum Member
Discuss!

I am pretty sure it isn't referring to its original appropriation from Gallifrey!:confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure it is!
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    oops misread the op
  • Options
    DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Not dismissing it but not convinced!

Gallifrey no longer exists in time and space and her crime was killing the Doctor. The 'numbskulls' knew all this and that the Tardis is the Doctor's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,108
    Forum Member
    Makes you wonder where the Justice Department got their records from ......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess either from The Shadow Proclomation or at a pinch eBay!
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes you wonder where the Justice Department got their records from ......
    maybe from the library:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo you know what they've done...they've only gone and based their whole Justice thing on Wikipedia, haven't they!!!!
  • Options
    MinkytheDogMinkytheDog Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    As I said elsewhere on the forum, what sort of people think they know it all and ponce around the universe making decisions that affect people they've never met on the basis of some event that they never witnessed but is recorded in "history"?

Time Lords is the obvious answer with religious nutters from the future coming a close second (with the idea that Time Lords could have evolved from human's who were those religious nutters bringing up the field from the rear - half-human Time Lords and unknown mother? Ya nevah know.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If humans now have time travel, both with the Time Agency and the Justice Department, aren't they eventualy bound to blunder into the Time War or at least find out about the time lock and maybe even start tinkering with it. I'm guessing that the time lock is designed primarily to keep those inside it locked in as opposed to keeping those outside from getting in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    The TARDIS said she was stolen in The Doctor's Wife. Well she said she stole him but really he stole her and then ran away.

That's all.
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    Not dismissing it but not convinced!

Gallifrey no longer exists in time and space and her crime was killing the Doctor. The 'numbskulls' knew all this and that the Tardis is the Doctor's.
    *pedantic mode* It's Numskulls, no B. :p Yeah, I noticed that bot was like the Beano and Beezer characters too.