Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    Aoife - thanks!

Maria was born in Russia - not sure how long she has lived in Ireland. I thought she had picked up an Irish accent :o

She certainly had I was just struggling to work out what it was mixed with :)
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 4 tonight signify all that is wrong with Come Dine now. Big Brother rejects who want their five minutes of fame and unfortunately get it. As much as I like it, I think Channel 4 need to think about ending it this year once their deal expires.
  • prehensileprehensile Posts: 5,089
    Forum Member
    Right bunch of ********s tonight
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good continuity tonight, the wine snobs red wine stain keeps coming and going.

Adrina the animal lady is so sweet.
  • Kyle RickardsKyle Rickards Posts: 3,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Could anyone tell me what the ska song was which got played at the start of part 2 please?

Many thanks
    K
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Good continuity tonight, the wine snobs red wine stain keeps coming and going.

Adrina the animal lady is so sweet.

Thought both women and tonight`s host were very pleasant, but the other two males................sheeesh words fail me...pair of tossers comes to mind!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Could anyone tell me what the ska song was which got played at the start of part 2 please?

Many thanks
    K

Specials, Message To You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIoHSu5v1Mo

Very catchy song, I have it on my MP3 player on repeat.
  • Kyle RickardsKyle Rickards Posts: 3,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant, thank you...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless him, tonight's host did try hard but was a,little out of his depth, loved the Roman theme though:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Armenian food ...nah!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can`t believe it`s only me that`s commented on this weeks CDWM..really enjoyed this weeks programmes..they all seem to have got on reasonably well with each other,..which makes a pleasant change from the usual cattiness
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Can`t believe it`s only me that`s commented on this weeks CDWM..really enjoyed this weeks programmes..they all seem to have got on reasonably well with each other,..which makes a pleasant change from the usual cattiness
    One of the funniest ever when that guy was going on about the "quirky" tradition in Colchester for throwing eggs at people at the train station. The bewildered look on the others faces as they realised he was being targeted in some kind of weird vendetta! Maybe its because I use that station that I found it so funny. And the sweet Armenian woman saying she was tempted to hide at the station and pelt him with eggs :D
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really good C4 one tonight I thought :)
  • tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    vosne wrote: »
    Really good C4 one tonight I thought :)

Yes,,everyone seemed to get on and have a laugh,,a refreshing change.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    Rose was last
    Will (sociology guy) was fourth
    Kathy (french tutor) was third
    and
    Chris (panto dame) and Alison (lawyer) came equal first

Thanks for that; I live in Portsmouth and I know Rose. But I missed the last couple of episodes including her night.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was good, especially that former butler to the Queen. Dave Lamb was funny when he did the impression of Prince Charles; I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. Think I was in the mood for a giggle last night though, things I normally wouldn't find funny had me in stitches! Think it was because of the snow.
  • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that; I live in Portsmouth and I know Rose. But I missed the last couple of episodes including her night.

:)
    Couldn't you have sent her a text?
  • nwbrfcnwbrfc Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    tiltonland wrote: »
    Yes,,everyone seemed to get on and have a laugh,,a refreshing change.

Really? That pompous, obnoxious, arrogant, money talking gay bloke? He was intolerable. I spent the entire time calling him every name under the sun. He dissed all the food, he dissed the first bloke's house (what?), he was two faced to EVERYONE! I want to know what the blond girl thinks of him now that she's seen the footage - she was completely doting on him in the programme.

If ever anyone deserved to be called a ****, it was him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nwbrfc wrote: »
    Really? That pompous, obnoxious, arrogant, money talking gay bloke? He was intolerable. I spent the entire time calling him every name under the sun. He dissed all the food, he dissed the first bloke's house (what?), he was two faced to EVERYONE! I want to know what the blond girl thinks of him now that she's seen the footage - she was completely doting on him in the programme.

If ever anyone deserved to be called a ****, it was him.

Agreed...last weeks winner was a eejit snob.

This weeks CDWM has been rather good so far. Last nights episode was amazing...I think they all thought he was some lonely old guy with not much to offer...what a shocker for them..defo set the bar extremely high..doubt the rest of the week will be as good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:Mayo alert! Bleugh ,bleugh , bleugh
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

just seen it that "russian" salad oh my god how revolting!:eek:
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Yana, she's great!

Good set of people this week. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spindiddly wrote: »
    I love Yana, she's great!

Good set of people this week. :)

Watching on +1 . Yup Yana might be noisy and her food er er...er ... but she IS lovely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizaj wrote: »
    Watching on +1 . Yup Yana might be noisy and her food er er...er ... but she IS lovely.

Yes, she is lovely.

They do seem a good crowd this week...thought yesterday`s host was amazing...quite a surprise.:D
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She should have invited the Guy who was in the Brighton CDWM, the one who took his own mayo to everyones house and got chucked out by one of the Hosts! :D