Live tour questions

hopscotch23hopscotch23 Posts: 455
Forum Member
How long do the shows on the DOI Live tours last? Is there a break in the middle? What age children would you say it was suitable from? I have a 5 and an 8 year old who love the TV show

Cheers!

H23

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Hi. The show usually lasts about 2-2 and a half hours with an interval. Your children would probably enjoy it, i have been with a five year old before and they really enjoyed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Yes, about 2 and a half hours.

I took my son to see one and we loved it; my only complaint would be the cost of the programs when you've already forked out loads for tickets - they were an additional £10. Also, because there's an interval, take some food/snacks and don't buy the extortionate ice-creams.

As a result, we've not been again as I cannot afford that sort of money....worked out a lot dearer than a top class panto - over £100 for 2 of us *groan*.
    Perhaps the tickets aren't as expensive now, but I doubt it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am SO annoyed that the tour isn't coming to Scotland !!!!!! Boo !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Just checked the cost - £40 per ticket and then £4 on top per ticket booking fee - it's a disgrace!
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gazb2 wrote: »
    I am SO annoyed that the tour isn't coming to Scotland !!!!!! Boo !

Well travel elsewhere to see it then:rolleyes: Bus/train travel cheap hotel deal make a weekend of it.

If you really wanted to see it you'd do that, I've had to in the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked the cost - £40 per ticket and then £4 on top per ticket booking fee - it's a disgrace!

Have to say that is the bit that really bugs me, I bought tickets to 3 different shows at the same time at my local theatre and it was £1 booking fee per order and not per ticket.

That £4 is disgusting.
  • jackiebopsjackiebops Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Well travel elsewhere to see it then:rolleyes: Bus/train travel cheap hotel deal make a weekend of it.

If you really wanted to see it you'd do that, I've had to in the past.
    Its not always that easy for people I'm afraid !!!!! Don't really think you needed the roll eyes smiley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a rip-off!