Options

Performance Order for 7/3

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For god's sake! This is getting past a joke. Anyone who claims Hayley did not have marks taken off for being dropped is a liar. End of discussion. I'm starting to lose my temper with these claims now because they are factually false and being used as a tool to insult someone who's already upset by the reaction to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Hey, this is only an entertainment show at the end of the day!! Lighten up a bit and just enjoy the skating for what it is - entertainment!!
  • Options
    claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    Psychosis wrote: »
    For god's sake! This is getting past a joke. Anyone who claims Hayley did not have marks taken off for being dropped is a liar. End of discussion. I'm starting to lose my temper with these claims now because they are factually false and being used as a tool to insult someone who's already upset by the reaction to her.

I agree with this ^^ It is getting very annoying now!
    Rumbled wrote: »
    Hey, this is only an entertainment show at the end of the day!! Lighten up a bit and just enjoy the skating for what it is - entertainment!!

But I also agree with this lol :o

At this stage- with only 6 skaters left, I can't see how it matters whose 1st or last etc, they are obviously going to stick the best and/or most popular near the end as these will attract the most viewers!!
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I agree with this ^^ It is getting very annoying now!

But I also agree with this lol :o

At this stage- with only 6 skaters left, I can't see how it matters whose 1st or last etc, they are obviously going to stick the best and/or most popular near the end as these will attract the most viewers!!

Mikey and Daniella being in the dead zone where people tend to get problems with getting votes tells you something.........