Options

The What did you dream about thread?

Comments

• Options
    ONeillDigSpyONeillDigSpy Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    I had a dream about Liam Neeson, I was back in school and he was teaching us, he said he would pay us £5 each if we made erotic videos for him, the dream then cut to a girl from Dublin playing with herself and touching her breasts moaning his name, I then woke up abruptly, I still can't remember what it was that woke me up.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night, dreamt I was lying on a grass verge, on one side of a small country road, with a group of people sitting opposite me on the verge on the other side, all chatting. I had with me a folder with all my identity documents, exam certificates, etc. I lay back and relaxed for a moment-then sat up and realised I must have dropped off to sleep for a bit, because the people opposite me were gone, and so was the folder with my personal documents!
  • Options
    Ted CTed C Posts: 11,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had one of those weird, episodic dreams last night...woke up a few times and went back to a different place in the dream each time...

Went with a friend to see the band Muse...but they were playing in some sort of small venue which was situated near a waterway, canal or something.

At first we realised we had gone to the wrong place...we were sitting in a bar outside near the waterway, and could hear the band playing somewhere in the distance, so we went off to find the venue.

We got to the venue, but it was a very small and empty bar, and the band were playing in some sort of cubicle upstairs and from downstairs you could barely see the tops of their heads. I believe they were playing an acoustic set.

But then I started having problems at the bar...could not get served, staff kept ignoring me or disappearing. After a while I started complaining, but then the main barman who was the worst culprit started having a go at me...and got very upset and angry, and started stalking me all night in the bar and threatening to kill me...all the while with Muse playing away unseen in the background.

Weird...especially the fact that I woke up a few times but still went back and resumed the dream. And also one of those rare vivid ones that I still remember clearly. The scary barman even looked like someone I knew, big Swedish bloke who plays bass in a band.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As this thread back on the front page mine last night was strange.

I had met a rather posh girl (and by posh, I mean posh!) and we both were trying to find the same prize from a travel agent that was promoted by them. After talking to her for a while it was obvious that I liked this girl so I decided to talk to her a bit more. I ended up being stopped by this random person telling to stay away from her or something will happen (that's what it looked like, there was no proper speech in this part but it looked like a warning) what do warnings mean in dreams?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have recurring dreams about Nashville. In various different ways, and nearly always includes at least two of my friends from there. It's almost haunting.

I miss it so much :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 month old thread but yeah better than starting a new one.

In the dream I had last night, I thought that it would be a good idea to plant seeds in between the keys of my keyboard on my laptop. Then when I left my laptop outside a bunch of crows flew off with it. :confused:

Weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    I'm not entirely sure, but it did involve penguins and a piano.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamt I was on a giant plane that was owned by Lemmy and called The Bomber. We had a party but it took me ages to find my way back to my room because the plane was enormous; more like the flying platform thing S.H.I.E.L.D. has.
  • Options
    Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just before I woke this morning I was dreaming that I had stumbled into a hotel at breakfast time and it was a self serve deal. I stuffed myself on all kinds of fantastic food, and woke up absolutely starved! Unfair since just minutes before I had been enjoying such a feast then it turns out to be unreal :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a guinea pig that lives in my room.

A few nights ago I had a weird dream that I kept her in my handbag all the time :p
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a guinea pig that lives in my room.

A few nights ago I had a weird dream that I kept her in my handbag all the time :p

I'm sure she would love that, being able to tour the world and all that. :D

A recent dream of mine involved everyone I work with skating around an ice rink...weird! :o
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Mines was a rather childish dream..

I dreamt that all the food from an online gaming site could be picked off the screen into my hand..It was edible and I thought 'Great that will save me a fortune in shopping'

Sign of madness I think :o
  • Options
    KikiDafuqKikiDafuq Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I was living at my uncle David Hasselhof's house in Hollywood. His place was a tip so I decided to clean it for him. He was very grateful. I then decided to get on a bus and go into town.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    Mines was a rather childish dream..

I dreamt that all the food from an online gaming site could be picked off the screen into my hand..It was edible and I thought 'Great that will save me a fortune in shopping'

Sign of madness I think :o

Haha reminds me there's an advert on an iPad game where a guy is going to make something and he picks a bottle up from a painting on the wall in the background.
  • Options
    LandisLandis Posts: 14,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the past few nights I have had strange and vivid dreams about Jimmy Savile + the music scenes from past decades.
    This is because I am reading the excellent book In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile by Dan Davies, and..... I like to read just before sleeping. My dreams are always linked to what I am reading unless the subject matter is "light" or funny. (I recently revisited the Adrian Mole books by the wonderful and sadly missed Sue Townsend).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be playing games too long. Last night I dreamt that I was looking for some grenades as if it were a normal thing like my glasses.

"Hmm, where are my grenades? Must have put them somewhere..."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not quite an hour ago, I woke from a dream in which I was with a girl I used to know, 17 years ago, and fancied, but never got off with. We were reclining in a field, and she whispered to me, 'You've got a perfect face,' while smiling. I whispered back, 'Thanks!' and we started to snog. I've had several other dreams about her over the years, despite not having seen her for over sixteen years. What a great start to the day!
    Dreamt about this same person again last night. I'd met up with her and some others I'd been on a six-month course with. I'd been looking round for a pen and some notepaper to write a note telling her how I felt about her, before she left, which she was due to do at 8pm. I got back to where she'd been, only to realise she'd left now and I'd lost my chance forever. The odd things is, I only knew this girl six months and we didn't have any sort of fling, though I thought her very pretty. Further, it will be eighteen years since I last saw her this summer. I see it is almost exactly one year after my previous dream which I quote. Not a coincidence, I suspect, as this was the anniversary of when we met.

Strange how much of an impression some people can make on you, on even a brief acquaintance, that you often recall them and even dream about them years later.

Dreamt of this girl again. Years on from when I knew her, we coincidentally met on another course at the place we studied together. She dressed as she rid when I first knew her, but I thought her face was looking a bit older, naturally enough, though she was still pretty. In real life, she'd come up to this county as a university student, then back to her native Essex. In the dream I found she'd been living somewhere in my county, all those years since we first met. Once again I dream of her around anniversary of starting the course with her, nineteen years ago now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    buses

i dream alot about buses a lot..i was standing at a stop, and bus went straight past, so had to wait for next one..Don't know where i was going, but i seem to be getting nervy about not getting there Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not quite an hour ago, I woke from a dream in which I was with a girl I used to know, 17 years ago
    Dreamt about this same person again last night.
    Dreamt of this girl again.

Dreamt of her again last night, too. Something about us and some other people on our old course meeting up somewhere, then me walking back to a hotel we were both staying at (though it was in one of my local villages) and her riding a bike past me. Then something about me going down the hotel stairs the next morning, and seeing her the last time then.

In a totally separate dream, I was out in my home town and there was a full scale eclipse, which I was not expecting and so was quite creepy. As it fell, a flock of pigeons landed on a school tennis courtyard I was passing. It lifted moments later, and they all flew off again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a harrowing one last night. I was back in my old childhood home and a woman and her young daughter were strung up, lynched, in the street in front of the house!
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edited 09/02/18 - 09:11 #422
    2 nights ago I dreamed I was in the garden when a plane that wold hold around 100-200 people flew by upside down. It was quite low in the sky and was 2 or 3 miles away when it stopped, took a nosedive and fell out of the sky. I didn't see impact as it's a built up area.
  • Options
    Ron_JRon_J Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I dreamed that I, along with a guy I used to work with about 10 years ago, had taken over the village shop in the place I grew up. It had been refurbished and we were having a grand reopening day. He was walking round the shop before it opened saying "We have a million pounds worth of stock here and I want it all sold today, nothing left." and I was trying to be reasonable saying stuff like "Ah now come on Larry that's not realistic, and what would we do tomorrow if we sell everything today?". I accidentally dropped a jar of something and he went crazy and told me it was coming out of my share of the profits. I woke up before we opened so who knows how it went.

Why on earth would my brain dredge up memories of a small village shop I haven't been in since I was 16, a completely unremarkable former colleague who I haven't seen or thought about in a decade and combine them to make a stupid boring dream like that?
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    edited 09/02/18 - 15:10 #424
    Something about work last night. Better than the last few nights. I've had some really wacky dreams this week. I'm on Lamictal which makes me have really vivid/strange dreams occasionally.

The night before last I dreamed that I was at a football game, and I ended up getting into a fight, ended up pushing him in to a crowd of people who commented to him saying "You're not very good at fighting are you?!"
  • Options
    wehascatswehascats Posts: 1,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edited 09/02/18 - 16:30 #425
    I dreamt that I suddenly grew very tall. I was outside the house and couldn’t get in. My Husband opened the front door and said all I had to do was crouch a bit. I then found myself in a field. I was with my husband, the twins and the cats. All of us were eating what appeared to be roasted beetles. They were delicious and my Husband said I wonder why we haven’t tried these before. They were crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy in the middle. For some reason I knew we’d bought the beetles in Sainsburys. I could visualize the packet, it read, Fresh Beetles from Spain. I woke up then because there was a cat on my face. My Husband said we haven’t any Whiskas in Gravy left and she’s pissed off. This was before I read about ISIS Beatles, by the way.
  • Options
    ML11ML11 Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the early hours this morning I dream't I was talking to my wife's father, he told me that he was feeling fine now it couldn't have been as bad as diagnosed and he was looking really well. The dream felt like real life and so clear that I thought that was living in that realm, he died of Cancer last Saturday