Children's a tv shows you enjoy as an adult that are recent.

2»

Comments

• Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Slammer. I liked The Governor but the acts didn't interest me.

The Slammer that was it. I'm with you, everything apart from the variety show part of it was great as some of the acts were quite lame.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to watch Horrible Histories as well and I don't have kids either. I came across it accidentally a few years ago when they showed it in an afternoon slot on a Sunday on either BBC1 or 2 and I loved it.

It was a version for adults with brand new linking narration by Stephen Fry

Two good shows from way back were

Maid Marian and her Merry Men
    The Girl From Tomorrow
  • Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sanjay and Craig, thought it was a bit nuts first time I watched it with my son but soon found myself laughing out loud :)
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phineus and Ferb. Love it.
  • OmlOml Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    My son is only at cbeebies age but I love woolly and tig. I like how it can be so dramatic (for a show for toddlers) like the time Tig was being bullied at nursery, or the time she got lost and *SPOILER ALERT* when the horse died!!!!! OMG I didn't see that coming.

I also like watching topsy and tim. It's not really a great show but I get fascinated by the junk in the background and their IKEA furniture.
  • MissCharleyPMissCharleyP Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    Timmy Time & Shaun The Sheep

I second those! Also 'Knightmare' when it's repeated, I also have several Snoopy DVDs!
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I'm 20, but I still love watching Even Stevens on PopGirl.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,562
    Forum Member
    gashead wrote: »
    Timmy Time & Shaun The Sheep

:o

(I do too but I'm only going to whisper it :blush:)

I also enjoy watching the ooglies :blush::blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    I love watching drama's on CBBC
  • seejay63seejay63 Posts: 8,800
    Forum Member
    There was another kids show I liked that was a variety show set in a prison where the 'inmates' had to perform in front of an audience of kids and whoever got the loudest applause got set free. Ted Robbins played The Governor but I can't remember the name of it. It also featured a couple of the regulars from Dick & Dom In Da Bungalow (another show I liked as an adult).

I like the prison staff more than the acts! They always have sloppy poppy porridge for dinner afterwards too :D

My favourite is Horrible Histories. My children all love it too so we've got all the DVDs. I also like Deadly 60.