Why does Charlotte think??

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Her family must be really proud of her and she'll live to regret it in later life, the people of Newcastle must be cringing watching her. Ohh.... and while I'm off on a rant..... I can't stand Louie Spence !! Such an attention seeking pain in the arse who seems to be voting for everyone too butch to suit his pathetic, pantomime gay agenda. Then we have Lauren..... Frightening to watch, frightening to look at and must scare all the babies in Cardiff. She really puts me off eating my dinner, I can't look at her without feeling ill. If these are the people this country find entertaining then its no wonder the county's in the state its in at the moment. The sooner these three are voted out the better !!!
    Aaaaaand breathe....... there thats better.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    This is the lowest CBB have ever sunk. Surely you can see that?

Oh I think they have sunk lower before. At least Charlotte is in a reality show and not just the partner or parent of someone who was on such a show.
  • Miss_SMiss_S Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will grow up one day, look back and cringe.

Hopefully:D
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    This is the lowest CBB have ever sunk. Surely you can see that?

I disagree.
  • kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Her family must be really proud of her and she'll live to regret it in later life, the people of Newcastle must be cringing watching her. .

Can I just point out because I'm from Newcastle , Charlotte is from Sunderland... Say no more :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    kaylz23 wrote: »
    Can I just point out because I'm from Newcastle , Charlotte is from Sunderland... Say no more :p

Fair enough, but I'm sure the people of Newcastle are cringing anyway watching her. lol
    Forum Member
    Fair enough, but I'm sure the people of Newcastle are cringing anyway watching her. lol

We cringe every Tuesday that GS is on and now we are cringing every night CBB is on...

Although I must confess, I watch GS religiously and I find her quite funny in the house :o shame on me
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel very sorry for this girl. Her self-esteem must be very low. I wonder what happened to make her that way?
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she gets paid for doing it.
    Forum Member
    postit wrote: »
    I do feel very sorry for this girl. Her self-esteem must be very low. I wonder what happened to make her that way?

I think she's got lots of self esteem and lots of confidence although I do think she's very immature and will look back in years to come and think 'oh my god why did I have sex, fart and wee my self on TV' lol
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_S wrote: »
    She will grow up one day, look back and cringe.

Hopefully:D

Not if she banks the money she won't. She is well rewarded for what she does. Do you think Jordon looks back and cringes at her past?