ED - Paul Lambert To Return

2»

Comments

• Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    wasn't Johnny the bloke from Home and Away ?

Yes. And he also appeared in Neighbours.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    craig_25 wrote: »
    Agreed! He's way too old for Finn. Maybe he'll float Lawrence's boat though?!
    surely Lawrence is a bit old for Paul?:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stroudy wrote: »
    I don't watch Emmerdale but I heard Sherwood's departure left a big hole so Paul's return was needed.
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Whose Sherwood?

Those two, ^^^
    surely Lawrence is a bit old for Paul?:o
    Paul is married to Johnny now so I doubt he'd be interested, anyway there isn't time. ;-)
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Those two, ^^^

que? :confused:
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stroudy wrote: »
    I don't watch Emmerdale but I heard Sherwood's departure left a big hole so Paul's return was needed.

Who is Sherwood?
  • ShevkShevk Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't write him back in by saying he is having marriage problems is all. I remember Bose being very critical of the storyline where Paul and Johnny split before, and Paul's earlier affair with Grayson.

As it's just a "brief stint" I wouldn't expect him to have a romance with any regular character.
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Whose Sherwood?

The poster was making a joke about Paul Lambert the former Aston Villa manager being replaced by a man called Sherwood.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shevk wrote: »
    The poster was making a joke about Paul Lambert the former Aston Villa manager being replaced by a man called Sherwood.

Who or what is/are Aston Villa?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi, Paul was there first. The rest are just johnny-come-latelies. :p (resists making joke about Robert coming regularly).

And Paul's waistline is just fine, thanks. ;-)

Wasn't paddys cousin who became building partners with Lisa (before she became a
    Mechanic) in it before Paul
    I thought he was the first gay in the village ;)
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ericos wrote: »
    Wasn't paddys cousin who became building partners with Lisa (before she became a
    Mechanic) in it before Paul
    I thought he was the first gay in the village ;)

Yep - Jason Kirk was the first.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Paul. I did suggest ages ago when Val was diagnosed that he returned to support her and Matthew Bose tweeted me and said it was wishful thinking but Paul should be supporting his mum. I was so excited that he even tweeted me (twice) that I didn't care he wasn't planning a return. He's so pretty.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - Jason Kirk was the first.

I liked him!;-)

I would have no objection to him returning. And Finn needs a fella.:D
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,132
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Did i say I was bothered by this? No, so no need for the So what!!! Why pick out just my post anyway, others said the same
    Yours was the first post I read (#5) so that was why I put in a reply to your post.
    Your post seemed to insinuate that you didn't want Paul back (well another gay character back).
    Sorry if you have taken offence, none intended.