DS American Idol Top 11

unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Last week on DS American Idol, the Top 12 tackled Songs From Their Birth Year where it was a triumph for Ashthon and Pia but for Paul Mc Donald, it was a sad goodbye. Tonight they will be singing Motown Hits.

The song list is:
Thia Megia – “Mr Guy” by Mary Wells
Scotty McCreery – “Papa Was a Rolling Stone” by The Temptations
James Durbin – “Do You Wanna Dance” by Bobby Freeman
Casey Abrams – “Shotgun” by Junior Walker & The All Stars
Naima Adedapo – “(Love is Like a) Heat Wave)” by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Lauren Alaina – “Please Mr. Postman” by The Marvelettes
Karen Rodriguez - ''The Tears Of A Clown'' by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
Jacob Lusk – “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye
Ashthon Jones - ''Midnight Train To Georgia'' by Gladys Knight and the Pips
Pia Toscano – “Stop! In The Name of Love” by The Supremes
Haley Reinhart – “Tell Him” by The Exciters

The list for voting is:

Ashthon Jones
Casey Abrams
Haley Reinhart
Jacob Lusk
James Durbin
Karen Rodriguez
Lauren Alaina
Naima Adedapo
Pia Toscano
Scotty McCreery
Thia Megia

Please pm me your votes ranking the Idols from 11 (Best) to 1 (worst). Lines will close tomorrow at 8pm and join me at 8:30pm for the results.

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashthon Jones - 4
    Casey Abrams - 9
    Haley Reinhart - 1
    Jacob Lusk - 7
    James Durbin - 10
    Karen Rodriguez - 2
    Lauren Alaina - 5
    Naima Adedapo - 6
    Pia Toscano - 8
    Scotty McCreery - 11
    Thia Megia - 3
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks skyrah but they're supposed to be pm'd. Lines open to 8pm tomorrow now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome to DS American Idol! Last night, the Top 11 all sang their hearts out for Motown Week. Tonight, one act will have to sing for their place in the competition.

Okay starting proceedings, may I please have Jacob, James and Casey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacob, you sang ''What's Going On'' - Best Performance of the night, Best Performance of the entire series, yes people absolutely loved the performance. Did the voters agree?

James, you sang ''Papa Was A Rolling Stone'' - The general reaction was positive however some people thought that it was a little bit pitchy. Which side did the votes take?

Casey, you sang ''Shotgun'' - it was generally good comments however people felt that it was a bit hit and miss. Are you safe?

I can reveal that one of you is in the Bottom 3 and that person is..............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey Abrams!!!!!!!!!

Casey, unfortunately you are in the Bottom 3 and must go to the stools. James and Jacob, please take a seat at the couches.

Haley, Naima and Ashthon are the next to hear their fate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naima, you sang ''Heatwave'', after last week, everyone felt that it was a step in the right direction. Did the others agree?

Haley, you sang ''Tell Him'', people actually really enjoyed it and think that you're on your way to muh better performances. Are you safe?

Ashthon, you sang ''Midnight Train To Georgia'', you got your first Standing Ovation, the comments were mainly very positive but did the public agree?

First of all, Ashthon, you are

Also: Apologies, the song list that I found online was incorrect so we're just going by it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    safe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Ashthon, however Naima and Haley, one of you is in the bottom 3 and that person is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haley Reinhart!!!!!!!

Haley, please join Casey at the stools.

Naima, please join those at the couches.

Next can I have Karen and Scotty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen, you sang ''Tears Of A Clown'' - It was good but not great, pretty interesting, not great, those were the comments. Did the voters agree?

Scotty, you performed ''Do You Wanna Dance'' - People were impressed but unsure about what direction you were aiming to go in.

I can reveal that those yet to be called are all safe!!!!!!!!!!!

I can reveal then that the third and final singer in the Bottom 3 is......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen Rodriguez!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, well done Scotty. That means our Bottom 3 is Casey, Karen and Haley. I am about to relieve one of you. The act who is singing again next week is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casey and Haley, the singer having to sing for their survival is:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both Of You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are joint last meaning we have a tiebreak situation.

This is how we sort it, everyone must pm me simply stating whether they want to Save or Not, if the majority vote Save, BOTH acts are safe, if the majority vote Not, then BOTH acts go home. Okay so voting is open until 11pm tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, the results are in. Haley and Casey, the decision was unanimous and I can now reveal that you are both...........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys but you weren't saved, that does however mean good news for the remaining 9 because after the save is used at some point in the next few weeks, there will not have to be a double elimination. And with that, the DS American Idol Top 9 starts tonight!