Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    My tonsils are worse today not better, and temperature's up again, I really hope these antibiotics kick in soon, not sure I can cope with Laura tomorrow when she gets home otherwise :( Oh, woe is me lol

hope you are feeling better...some of these colds are horrendous
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    The thing is some folk mention that they like to stick up for the underdog.....on here..................as most do seem to be on the prosecution side, and its as if Josie is the poor put upon person who needs defending?

Not at all - this is only a conversation on a thread after all.

And y'know actually thats WHY Im on here lol:D.................Josie has to be the least likely underdog Ive ever seen - I notice one of the tweets mentions her being rude to someone - Ive always said she reminds me of one of those horrid mean girls that you wouldnt want to look at the wrong way or they would give you a Glasgow handshake:D

She wasnt barred from a number of bars in Bristol for no reason after all!:eek:
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said "apparently". It may not have. I happened to see a Tweet from Bristolden to Josie which said about the dog recieving treatment at the weekend. I was having a look around to see if Roxy's hip problems had been mentioned before the article. Not that I could see, but perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough.

I'd link to the Tweet but for whatever reason - perhaps because I'm blocked - I can't scroll Tweets down beyond yesterday. It was the same day the article came out two days ago, so the 26th if you wish to seek it out.

Here you are:

bristolden ‏@bristolden 26 Mar
    @luke_theplumber @Josiestweet hows roxy after he little treatment on Saturday??? I feel so much for her bless her shes such a sweetie x

There's nothing in this tweet to suggest surgery. 'little treatment' could refer to physiotherapy for example. I very much doubt that it refers to major hip surgery.

There is no indication (that I have seen) that suggests Roxy has had surgery as, if she had, TaserJo would be milking it for all its worth...
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the unslimables made an appearance on AT today. No mention of how much weight they had lost though and, tbh, I couldn't see much difference. They will, apparently, be back in September.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RT @nataliemudge01@Josiestweet: Behind the scenes at my range with Josie Gibson for @Goddivafashion pic.twitter.com/47xs7flG” so impressed

Think we missed this. So Natalie has designed the dresses?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    sueloujo wrote: »
    RT @nataliemudge01@Josiestweet: Behind the scenes at my range with Josie Gibson for @Goddivafashion pic.twitter.com/47xs7flG” so impressed

Think we missed this. So Natalie has designed the dresses?

I think we realised that the girl was retweeting Josies tweet.
  • cobaye22cobaye22 Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here you are:

bristolden ‏@bristolden 26 Mar
    @luke_theplumber @Josiestweet hows roxy after he little treatment on Saturday??? I feel so much for her bless her shes such a sweetie x

There's nothing in this tweet to suggest surgery. 'little treatment' could refer to physiotherapy for example. I very much doubt that it refers to major hip surgery.

There is no indication (that I have seen) that suggests Roxy has had surgery as, if she had, TaserJo would be milking it for all its worth...

There were comments a couple of days ago that (I personally thought) jumped the gun on this subject.

I haven't seen her cross the line on fabricating pet ailments yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    I think we realised that the girl was retweeting Josies tweet.

Keep up me!!! :D
  • cobaye22cobaye22 Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    CTH Cobs:p

D'oh!

Took me all day to work that out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I see the unslimables made an appearance on AT today. No mention of how much weight they had lost though and, tbh, I couldn't see much difference. They will, apparently, be back in September.

September? 6 months? haha. I dare say they will not be back or ever mentioned again. Sad they were exploited in this way. In 6 months time Josie will be doing something else. I suspect that while the slimming DVD sold a few copies on Amazon that it's already yesterdays news. Good for three months of work, time to move on to something else. My guess was and still is boob job, page 3, adult tv host.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    September? 6 months? haha. I dare say they will not be back or ever mentioned again. Sad they were exploited in this way. In 6 months time Josie will be doing something else. I suspect that while the slimming DVD sold a few copies on Amazon that it's already yesterdays news. Good for three months of work, time to move on to something else. My guess was and still is boob job, page 3, adult tv host.
    Just thought I'd take a look at the Official Charts company ... surprised ;) to see that Josie has moved down to No.2, but she was at the top for what looks like 12 weeks (she has been in the chart for 13, and went straight in at No.1 I think). She's been overtaken by Jillian Michaels - she's been in the chart for an amazing 169 weeks :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobaye22 wrote: »
    D'oh!

Took me all day to work that out.
    I still haven't worked it out!

By the way, I put a quote of an article peace about Josie's dog and it's hip problems on the thread earlier in the week... it was quoted on a small Facebook group I go on where we talk about various things, and they said it was from a magazine article.

""i have some sad news about my French Mastiff dog Roxy. I took her to the vet because she was struggling to stand up properly and the vet said her hips arent in her hip joints properly. She has to rest for a month before she has some hydrotherapy, then we will decide whether she needs hip replacements or not
    I feel like its my faukt because i exercised her a lot when she was younger, taking her on long walks, so ive been really upset, i hope the rest and hydrotherapy work, as i dont want her to have an operation.."

It sounds like she isn't having an operation as yet - perhaps her 'treatment' at the weekend was Roxy being spayed or something, who knows :)

edit: the quote above was a direct copy, the typos are not mine :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie's a huge sun worshipper isn't she??

Did you know summer on Uranus lasts for 21 years!
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »

I actually switch off AT when Josie and her gang are on - cannot bear it. Wonder if I am alone in this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josiestweet
    This is information I wish I'd known years ago. Xx http://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/healthy-sugar-alternatives/

Josiestweet
    I'm off to do some 30 second slim so I can smother myself in chocolate this weekend! Awwwww yeahhhhhh!!!

If these tweets don't contradict each other just a teensy weensy bit :D then I don't know what does lol. She doesn know there's sugar in chocolate right?
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josiestweet
    This is information I wish I'd known years ago. Xx http://www.organiclifestylemagazine.com/healthy-sugar-alternatives/

Josiestweet
    I'm off to do some 30 second slim so I can smother myself in chocolate this weekend! Awwwww yeahhhhhh!!!

If these tweets don't contradict each other just a teensy weensy bit :D then I don't know what does lol. She doesn know there's sugar in chocolate right?

It's a case of do what I say and not what I do....but hey don't worry buy her DVD, follow the on screen instructions and you can eat what u like.....it's a miracle!!!!!

Anyways courtlings I'm off for a surfy weekend in Newquay so will take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.....may the Easter bunny be kind to you all xx
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    Josiestweet

Josiestweet

well yes....but sugar is addictive .........isnt it....????

I love the contradiction that its meant to be Josies 30 second slim DVD, but she has to go back to the trainer to motivate herself to do it.......:D

So whose training programme is it really then?
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll take a wild stab and say Court Thread Humour.......I'm prob wrong though but I'm sure Frills will put us right :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a case of do what I say and not what I do....but hey don't worry buy her DVD, follow the on screen instructions and you can eat what u like.....it's a miracle!!!!!

Anyways courtlings I'm off for a surfy weekend in Newquay so will take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.....may the Easter bunny be kind to you all xx
    Have a wonderful time in Newquay, take your thermals :D Happy Easter xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    well yes....but sugar is addictive .........isnt it....????

I love the contradiction that its meant to be Josies 30 second slim DVD, but she has to go back to the trainer to motivate herself to do it.......:D

So whose training programme is it really then?
    Well she did tweet the other day that she'd been slacking a bit... no surprise ... and better get back on it as those that were doing it religiously were showing her up, or wtte :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have absolutely no idea ...

aah I see Pilot may have the answer, it's been bugging me lol
  • wibbywibby Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    I just checked the Urban Dictionary and it stands for 'Chug the Handle' which is some kind of drinking game.

Don't any of you know any people who buy the magazines that J is in? I'm desperate to know what she's said next, and now the scans aren't being uploaded, I can't find out as I'm overseas.

I'm very curious!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wibby wrote: »
    I just checked the Urban Dictionary and it stands for 'Chug the Handle' which is some kind of drinking game.

Don't any of you know any people who buy the magazines that J is in? I'm desperate to know what she's said next, and now the scans aren't being uploaded, I can't find out as I'm overseas.

I'm very curious!
    I thought it was all quoted on the thread earlier in the week, about Luke not leaving the house, and the one about her dog needing hydrotherapy. The rest is all online on magazine sites, they tend to quote most of it a day or two later.

I don't know anybody that buys it, not even Josie fans :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted