Comments

• degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    "Simpsons did it! " springs to mind :D
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    My bad :) He is producer though right? I am sure he must through in ideas from time to time?

As far as I know, he just signs off on the episodes other people write, and provides the voices. He also catches it in the neck a lot for American Dad, for which he is even more hands-off (Barker and Weitzman being the real originators of that show).
  • Dex_BracewellDex_Bracewell Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Family Guy is the best ATM. I watch American Dad every now and then, including new episodes. But I watched The Simpsons' last season, until Sky 1 disrupted the season 10 episodes in for no apparent reason :mad:, and it has improved so much from the post-9/11 political satire episodes. The first 9 seasons is great too, when Channel 4 and Sky 1 actually show it.
  • PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Futurama hadn't been axed AGAIN then it would definitely top the list for me. It was always miles ahead of the competition. Out of the three here it's American Dad hands down. Family Guy is becoming a caricature of itself whilst The Simpsons ran out of steam years ago. Having said that, American Dad has started to slip since series six.
  • JournalJournal Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch all three, but all three are not up to scratch compared to Bob's Burgers and Archer.

They need to step it up. :yawn:
  • wolfticketwolfticket Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bob's Burgers.

Or from the list The Simpsons.

Seth MacFarlane's output seldom makes me laugh. On top of that it usually feels charmless and somewhat repellent, dare I say it "morally" (because I'm really not that guy :o).
  • Oscar_Oscar_ Posts: 3,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of the above are very good shows, but...
    None of the above are as good as:-

Stressed Eric

Brilliant characterisation and observational humour.