Options

Eastenders - 26th December 2014 | Little Punching Boy

HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello Folks, well what a xmas episode that was now on to the aftermath of Linda & Shirley's reveal, will Mick ever be the same?

Eastenders 26th December Episode Discussion

BBC 1 @ 8PM BBC 3 @ 10.30PM

Episode Synopsis
The dramatic fallout continues for the Carters as more lies are exposed.

Meanwhile, the time has come for Nick to say goodbye to his family as Ronnie and Charlie hand over his ferry tickets and some cash. Dot is heartbroken to say goodbye to her son as Charlie prepares to drive him away.

Later at the Vic, Phil questions Charlie's motives to Ronnie and claims that he doesn't have it in him to send his father away. Back at the Cottons' house afterwards, Ronnie is annoyed to see Nick back with his family. Yvonne tells Ronnie that the ferry was cancelled, but with Charlie unable to look her in the eye, Ronnie smells a rat.

Cast Credits
Mick Carter
Danny Dyer

Lee Carter
Danny-Boy Hatchard

Babe Smith
Annette Badland

Shirley Carter
Linda Henry

Dean Wicks
Matt Di Angelo

Linda Carter
Kellie Bright

Nancy Carter
Maddy Hill

Sylvie Carter
Linda Marlowe

Stan Carter
Timothy West

Tina Carter
Luisa Bradshaw-White

Sonia Fowler
Natalie Cassidy

Liam Butcher
James Forde

Carol Jackson
Lindsey Coulson

Max Branning
Jake Wood

Emma Summerhayes
Anna Acton

Abi Branning
Lorna Fitzgerald

Lauren Branning
Jacqueline Jossa

Peter Beale
Ben Hardy

Jane Beale
Laurie Brett

Ian Beale
Adam Woodyatt

Ben Mitchell
Harry Reid

Phil Mitchell
Steve McFadden

Sharon Mitchell
Letitia Dean

Billy Mitchell
Perry Fenwick

Jay Brown
Jamie Borthwick

Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb
Ricky Norwood

Dot Branning
June Brown

Nick Cotton
John Altman

Yvonne Cotton
Pauline McLynn

Charlie Cotton
Declan Bennett

Ronnie Mitchell
Samantha Womack

Kat Moon
Jessie Wallace

Alfie Moon
Shane Richie

Stacey Branning
Lacey Turner

Les Coker
Roger Sloman

Pam Coker
Lin Blakley

Patrick Trueman
Rudolph Walker

Denise Fox
Diane Parish

Lily Branning
Aine Garvey

Dennis Rickman
Harry Hickles

Behind The Scenes
Writer
Richard Davidson

Director
Jennie Darnell

Executive Producer
Dominic Treadwell-Collins

Twitter Accounts to follow

Hope you all enjoy the episode :)

Rate The Episode! 120 votes

Fab
55% 67 votes
Good
22% 27 votes
Average
10% 12 votes
Bad
11% 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Par uppa pom pom! :D Great thread H.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread!

Now, I hope tonight we'll finally see some Mick/Shirley and Shirley/Dean scenes.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread, Harlowe!:)

See you in 19 HOURS!
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio Times has released a couple of pictures of Dean following the Christmas fight. He doesn't look great, but it doesn't look as though Mick got in any punches after the two were separated.

Among all of the things that Mick has learned over the last few weeks, I wonder what finally makes him lose it and start trashing the Vic?
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Thankoo for the thread. :D
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Harlowe. Hope you're having a great Christmas
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    Thanks for a great thread to end the week.
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This episode better live upto expectation otherwise it's gonna lose a lot of viewers.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    The poll confused me so for some reason I based my answer on last night's episode. :blush: Nice to see people have already rated tonight's episode badly without it even airing yet...
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People voting despite not seeing the actual episode yet? No wonder some people are always negative about Eastenders - it's like they want to be.
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to this - I enjoyed last night's episode and expect today to be another continuation of Mick's anger/hurt.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    People voting despite not seeing the actual episode yet? No wonder some people are always negative about Eastenders - it's like they want to be.
    Almost as bad as voting 'Fab' before they've seen it I suspect...
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Par uppa pom pom! Great thread H.

:D Thanks 0

Sez_babe wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread!

Now, I hope tonight we'll finally see some Mick/Shirley and Shirley/Dean scenes.

Yep me too, some more convo, less faffing about.
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread, Harlowe!:)

See you in 19 HOURS!

:) See you in about 7 hours!
    eejm wrote: »
    Radio Times has released a couple of pictures of Dean following the Christmas fight. He doesn't look great, but it doesn't look as though Mick got in any punches after the two were separated.

Among all of the things that Mick has learned over the last few weeks, I wonder what finally makes him lose it and start trashing the Vic?

Thanks for the link, my take on the little drummer boy :D probably won't be any more punches though.

Probably his whole world breaking down and identity crisis.
    xTonix wrote: »
    Thankoo for the thread. :D

:p Thanks Toni
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread Harlowe. Hope you're having a great Christmas

:) Been good thanks, hope you had a lovely xmas aswell.
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Thanks for a great thread to end the week.

Thanks to Dan, You & DJ for the great christmas threads this week :)
    MutantX wrote: »
    This episode better live upto expectation otherwise it's gonna lose a lot of viewers.

Do you think, I'm not sure, it got 7.55 million which is better then usual but not spectacular for xmas day episode, I think it will normalize back down to 6 mill again.
    The poll confused me so for some reason I based my answer on last night's episode. :blush: Nice to see people have already rated tonight's episode badly without it even airing yet...
    Stube wrote: »

Hmm..Maybe people think it for yesterday otherwise there are some bad spoil sports out there if that's the case >:(
    Looking forward to this - I enjoyed last night's episode and expect today to be another continuation of Mick's anger/hurt.

Me too, I didn't dislike last night episode the moments between Linda and Mick was brilliant, I think cutting the episodes into two might of been better.
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Almost as bad as voting 'Fab' before they've seen it I suspect...

Probably....my bad I don't know how to add the poll afterwards and didn't want to not add one.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »

Probably....my bad I don't know how to add the poll afterwards and didn't want to not add one.
    It's not your fault at all, always nice to have a poll. People should just vote after the episode has aired.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    We've had some great ep threads over xmas: thanks to everyone involved in getting them up.

I've really loved EE over the last few days. can't wait for tonight's!
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread.
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread!

Finally?
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Danny said on Twitter:

"Thanks for the love people. Tonight was act 1. Tomorrow eastenders is taking #MickCarter to a whole new level of festive nuttiness. ;)"

Can't wait!
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Danny said on Twitter:

"Thanks for the love people. Tonight was act 1. Tomorrow eastenders is taking #MickCarter to a whole new level of festive nuttiness. ;)"

Can't wait!

Sounds good. :)
  • Options
    KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Very excited for the next episode, to add to the others : great thread..:)
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    New Years Eve trailer shown right after EastEnders tonight at 8:30 so don't turn over half way through the credits :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    New Years Eve trailer shown right after EastEnders tonight at 8:30 so don't turn over half way through the credits :p

Very much looking forward to that, it's been awhile since we've seen Philip properly lose it
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    By the look of the pictures, it doesn't look like we're going to get any Shirley and Mick scenes:(
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »

I hope the bbc pay you for all the advertising you do for them.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great job as per Harlowe. :)

The fallout looks must see. (And what viewers were hoping for last night)

Evening all! A year since the arrival of the Carters. :eek:
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Harlowe, you sweet sexy goddess!:)

And to those who have already voted on the poll, I ought to slap you hard with my disco stick!:p Happy Boxing Day ya sexy animals!

I had a great time last night! After a very hot episode of Eastenders, the feast was amazing. We drank magic potion and became sexy animals. Dan gave the most sexy Christmas trip and the view of his ding a long stuffing was worth it. It was like a huge golden carrot which was wonderful!❤️ I liked riding him a lot.😘 Jonah was pretty wild, we had a great time together and is very springy in the bed but gives nice moves and Sorcha's arse is amazing! Like bread on butter, like spotted dick! Loved slathering the turkey oil off his body.👍👏 Seeing Scrabbler naked was probably the highlight of the night though. We mangled and wrestled each other on the bed like Sully and Mike Wazowski wrestling in the snow!<33 Loved munching his sausage, worth every minute! He's a great lover and kisser! I get wet just thinking about him!:blush: Thanks guys, I'll never forget it! Hope we can have it again someday!💋💋💋❤️

I'm still gonna get more wine! Can't wait for Eastenders tonight!<33

Wish it was more than 30 minutes though. :( 💔