Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating the mashup of Lisa Riley and Rustie Lee :(
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unappreciating the mashup of Lisa Riley and Rustie Lee :(

The official photos certainly show the way the storyline is going there, don't they?

Jake still looks like he wishes he were anywhere else doing anything else and Ola looks barely present.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggs wrote: »

Jake still looks like he wishes he were anywhere else doing anything else and Ola looks barely present.

Yep - Ola is sending distress signals to The Island so that Erin can rescue her.
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Ola likes being called Strictly veteran?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »
    Yep - Ola is sending distress signals to The Island so that Erin can rescue her.

OurLeona runs through Morse Code, Semaphore and Secret Signlas before pulling the sparkly Pringle jumper from the back of the wardrobe and going for the old faithful of first boot.
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    I wonder how Ola likes being called Strictly veteran?

<blank stare and a half hearted, barely a pose, just standin' here, not interacting with ... wasshisname again ... thingy ... wildlife man ... it'll come back in a minute ...>
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    OurLeona runs through Morse Code, Semaphore and Secret Signlas before pulling the sparkly Pringle jumper from the back of the wardrobe and going for the old faithful of first boot.

<blank stare and a half hearted, barely a pose, just standin' here, not interacting with ... wasshisname again ... thingy ... wildlife man ... it'll come back in a minute ...>

Aliona's top-notch lawyer has been working hard again. I think every time he touches her for say 5 seconds at a time, she gets paid danger money. It's the only way she's tolerating him.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aliona's top-notch lawyer has been working hard again. I think every time he touches her for say 5 seconds at a time, she gets paid danger money. It's the only way she's tolerating him.

I reckon she's negotiated training in the tropics again. Only this time it's without her partner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Gregg, that's the good thing about jive - so much is done side by side, we can train by Skype.
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison got on my nerves in BB and she wasn't that popular as she was voted out early. Her gushing happy personality doesn't do it for me as I am a miserable sod.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I feel really sorry for Steve this year. I think he is one of the celebs who is genuinely keen on learning to dance but I get the impression Ola is going to be phoning in a performance as she is far more focused on launching a celeb career with James. I fear there is a tinge of bitterness about her this year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel really sorry for Steve this year. I think he is one of the celebs who is genuinely keen on learning to dance but I get the impression Ola is going to be phoning in a performance as she is far more focused on launching a celeb career with James. I fear there is a tinge of bitterness about her this year.

To give Ola her due, she often gets mediocre celebs farther than they really should go. However, she is a lazy choreographer sometimes, pivot, starfish, pivot.

If he is keen and capable she may do well, to get 2 glitter balls when she is wanting to launch a celeb carrier would be a big coup, the only pro to do it twice
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is really that when Ola won with Chris, it was on the cutesy, personality Team Cola <pause to allow shuddering to stop> ticket.

This year, she seems barely present. The official photo with Steve just looks like a random had wandered in and stood in front of him. She appears to have totally checked out of Strictly and in to the Daily Mail sidebar of nipple slipping shame. Which is fine if that's what she wants, but I don't think it could be even classed as a sideways move career-wise. I hope whatever they think is going to happen for them comes off, but I just wonder if in a couple of years the Jordan's might be kicking themselves for killing off the Strictly golden egg laying goose so completely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, I see from another thread that Aliona is being exposed to frictional contact and even the delightful visuals of 3G's unfettered nether regions. How unpleasant to be an unwilling participant in someone else's minor sexual thrills. Free the Custard One!
  • Options
    Lily_MLily_M Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I see from another thread that Aliona is being exposed to frictional contact and even the delightful visuals of 3G's unfettered nether regions. How unpleasant to be an unwilling participant in someone else's minor sexual thrills. Free the Custard One!

Poor Aliona. I've just bought next week's Radio Times and, not surprisingly, it's a Strictly special with all the couples pictured across 6 pages. I may be reading too much into this (or not!) but all the male celebs are touching their partner in some way, but in the photo of 3G and Aliona, she is standing behind him with her lower arm on his shoulder. Stay there, oh Custard One, you'll be safer standing behind him!

Also, I know we have injurywarz on Strictly bingo but do we have previous-injurywarz? Steve and Thom have both scored points.
  • Options
    kittleskittles Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so long since I've been here, I came in the wrong door and my kimono no longer fits

I read an interview with Gregg in The sunday times where he was let loose without his PA. The woman interviewing him said he spent the entire time trying to persuade her to have dinner with him. Always on the look out for the next ex mrs wallace
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with Lilia andDon were plain to see and he was soon out, hopefully it will happen again if this is not just rumour
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the actual story about Greggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg's unwelcome display and/or contact? (sickbag at the ready)

ETA: BARF-A-ROONEY! a bit of exploration has revealed all. :p

:o
    / l \
  • Options
    MinstrelgirlMinstrelgirl Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily_M wrote: »
    I completely agree. My local paper, the Bournemouth Echo, runs a "beautiful kids" competition every year and people send in photos of their offspring - for about a week, the paper prints an age category of photos each day, with the kids' names included. One year, there was a child of about seven with the surname Webb and the first name was........ wait for it....... Spyder. That counts as child abuse in my book, unless of course it's a nickname and not his given name!

On a Strictly note, I'd like to unappreciate that a dream I had a couple of months ago hasn't come true - I dreamt that Alan Davies was on Strictly, paired with Krotchtina, and was doing a really really bad shoulder shimmy! :o

May all your dreams come true :D I'd love a Comic Relief one off show with all those comedians who are regulars on Mock the Week/8 0ut 0f 10 Cats/QI etc as contestants, totally sending up the show.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    What is the actual story about Greggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg's unwelcome display and/or contact? (sickbag at the ready)

ETA: BARF-A-ROONEY! a bit of exploration has revealed all. :p

:o
    / l \

I bloody well hope not :o and why on earth would anyone want to explore there :o:o:o Poor OurLeona :(
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Belatedly reading the Sunday Times magazine which refers to
    "greased Towie sex otter Mark Wright"

I have no idea what a sex otter (greased or greaseless) is !
  • Options
    Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »

Take your pick - any combination will do. You may have invented a new parlour game.;-)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greased
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter
  • Options
    Lily_MLily_M Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

May all your dreams come true :D I'd love a Comic Relief one off show with all those comedians who are regulars on Mock the Week/8 0ut 0f 10 Cats/QI etc as contestants, totally sending up the show.

Oooh I like that idea too. We could have Dara O'Briain partnering Natalie... Andy Parsons with Ola... and Jo Brand, who would spit on the idea of Fun Fun Funnity Fun and Doing It For All The Fat Girls, partnering someone good i.e. anyone but Anton :D
    mimi dlc wrote: »

:D:D

Maybe it was a typo and should have been ex potter :p:D
  • Options
    flugellaflugella Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily_M wrote: »
    Oooh I like that idea too. We could have Dara O'Briain partnering Natalie... Andy Parsons with Ola... and Jo Brand, who would spit on the idea of Fun Fun Funnity Fun and Doing It For All The Fat Girls, partnering someone good i.e. anyone but Anton :D

Put her with KFG - that would be nearly as good as Vinthent and Stephanie Beacham.:-D

Who could we put Hugh Dennis with? I ask this bearing in mind that I have a crush on his ever-so-expressive left eyebrow... I'm thinking Iveta may be good - or bring back Erin. Definitely NOT Krotchtina!
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flugella wrote: »
    Put her with KFG - that would be nearly as good as Vinthent and Stephanie Beacham.:-D

Who could we put Hugh Dennis with? I ask this bearing in mind that I have a crush on his ever-so-expressive left eyebrow... I'm thinking Iveta may be good - or bring back Erin. Definitely NOT Krotchtina!

He's six foot two. Give him Natalie.
  • Options
    fawkesfawkes Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Loving the idea of the comedians' Strictly! (Producers, are you listening....?!)

However, deeply unappreciating that I have to miss *both* Friday and Saturday night's shows :o Will have to steer clear of here until I catch up and watch the dances, but I hope you all have a whale of a time. Looking forward to the start of some serious unappreciation :p
This discussion has been closed.