Options

Linda is in trouble if she ever gets Nominated !

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
She's bottom of most of the Favourite Housemate polls I've seen out of everyone if she's up I can see her going .

Comments

• Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's been shafted by the edit, C5 have given her the role of 'woman who has a go at Jim':p
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Does she live in James Turner Street in B Ham aka Benefits Street as it was only last year she was appearing in Belfast Panto.....I wonder if she signed of or declared her generous earnings in the Grand Opera House Panto season.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    She's bottom of most of the Favourite Housemate polls I've seen out of everyone if she's up I can see her going .

That's as maybe but apart from Jim who would nominate her??
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Sad thing is that she will probably never have enough nominations. We are stuck with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim will keep getting nominated by the housemates, and getting saved by the public.
    Linda won't get nominated ever, and her hatred of Jim will increase day by day.
    I want Linda in.
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    She will never be nominated but I think Jim will be up every week.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »

You could be right.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    she's been shafted by the edit, C5 have given her the role of 'woman who has a go at Jim':p

exactly, you could see on lf she is having fun in there but they only show that side of her and also are not showing what Jim is doing
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    She will never be nominated but I think Jim will be up every week.

The others will have noted that Jim won the vote and will not want to be up against him.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot On Pitman;-)
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    The others will have noted that Jim won the vote and will not want to be up against him.

Very true, Luisa will be the nomination of choice by many.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Jim will always vote for her I think and all it takes probably is just one more person to vote for her then she would be up.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well it's up to her to do something more interesting and maybe that would be shown.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Well it's up to her to do something more interesting and maybe that would be shown.

How do we know she's not being more jovial and interesting..truth is we don't know because BB choose not to show us every aspect of the housemates interaction with each other. Well not unless it's sexual shenannigans or conflict. I cannot abide Luisa or Jim and yet I am savvy enough to know that there must be some redeeming qualities that we aren't been shown.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Well, taking a dump in the freezer was interesting, but it wasn't shown, plus lots of evicted HMs say that the HMs depicted as boring by the edit were hilarious or brilliant.
    It's annoying that Jim is sniping at her but it is rarely shown. He is an old granny really, look at him telling Jaz to shut up as she was simply walking past his little garden gnomes group.Cheeky git !>:(
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is poison , like her sister. Could not stand ( neither could i by the way) julie goodyear when everyone was calling her nanna and all over her,leaving colleen in the cold. Stating she felt isolated ,and on her own ,crying all the time.but the minute the tables were turned she couldn't wait to stick the knife in.