Options

Phobias task - Will housemates push the panic button? (VIDEO)

SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
Forum Member
✭✭
Published on 26 Aug 2014
Earlier BB gave Gary a secret task. He has to pretend to be scared of balloons and convince the other housemates to push the panic button and stop his phobia test. Will Gary give an award-winning performance and enable the House to pass the shopping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GEFihc3aB4&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Pathetic attempt, even George knew Gary was acting :D

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was the mood like in the House after the shopping task results were revealed?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qK900vbAro&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guaranteed that they are all blaming Gary for failing when it was really them.

HAHA, basic rations again :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

:confused:

not really, it was due to poor acting skills from Gary that lost them the task, no one was convinced Gary was afraid
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah...grabbing hold of balloons and trying to pop them isn't really going to make people think you're afraid of them. :D

It must be so annoying doing tasks on BB these days...

..as there's a 50/50 chance that if you pass the task you fail it...and if you fail it you pass.

They knew he was acting..but still didn't know for sure if they had to press the button or not to pass (for all they knew he might have just been acting to try and make better/more entertaining tv as opposed to being on his own task).

It really is a coin toss.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Bad acting from old Gary.:(
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    He had told James on the morning that his phobia was balloons how big a hint did they need? James wanted to press it the others stopped him so it's their fault
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »

Yeah, they are ... or they are definitely inferring it anyway. Both James and Audley wanted to push ... but no, the others wanted to make Gary suffer. Well boo hoo, no food LOL. Don't you dare blame Gary - it was you lot! :D
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edele said it right, if the pressed it they could also be wrong and BB plays games.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    What are they moaning for, they will get at least three take aways and two parties in the next week.
  • Options
    ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    I have a phobia of balloons!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frustratingly for Dee and James, Gary doesn't agree that his acting ability - or lack of it - played a part in the outcome of the shopping task. What do you think? Should they have hit the button?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfLqWm4pl4&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Kewpee wrote: »
    What are they moaning for, they will get at least three take aways and two parties in the next week.
    True. Failing a task means very little. The booze will be flowing no matter what.
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that lot would have hit the panic button even if he was in genuine pain.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

Hmmm...that's an interesting clip. That's a very clear attempt by Gary to bait them/wind them up IMO.

Saying "I won, you guys lost" is obviously an attempt to rile. He knows what he's doing there..far more clued up/devious than I thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Hmmm...that's an interesting clip. That's a very clear attempt by Gary to bait them/wind them up IMO.

Saying "I won, you guys lost" is obviously an attempt to rile. He knows what he's doing there..far more clued up/devious than I thought.

Welcome to the real world Callous ;-)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    I doubt that lot would have hit the panic button even if he was in genuine pain.
    Exactly. Leslie would never allow it either he loves Gary in anguish. An OP yeah this really shows whether Garys a good or bad actor NOT. Try watching under seige or one of the other 60 films hes in instead.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »

Surely not?
    I think its more likely that hes just being misunderstood by those impatient housemates! Hes actually a really considerate and humble guy.