The Wanted Calling Christina Aguilera "Bitch"

Comments

• DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a billion other things on her mind, mainly the fact she was eliminating her acts. Yes, she's a proud bitch, but not the way these guys say it. Not really on tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    It's frustrating. Everytime Christina does something good and gets positive feedback for it, people, blogs, forums ignore it. Everytime a random artist starts slating her after being in the same room with her for less than 5 mintues, it becomes a big deal :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't get their point at all. They think she's a bitch because she didn't talk to them or stare at them while they were performing. What did they expect? She wasn't there to judge them or give them an opinion, they were guests, so she clapped and moved on. Or did they expect her to wear a t-shirt with their faces on them and go bow down to them? :confused:
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    xtina is known to be a bitch she has always had that bad attitude, she slags of other artists in that Catty way she does and that fake laugh.

Tbh these were just speaking the truth.

yes, christina is probably the definition of a 'bitch'. the wanted are right, BUT they probably shouldnt of said it on TV, for there own sakes!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait to hear Aguilera`s response! And really wanna put this, Somedays im a superbitch next day im your supergirl lol!!
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christina is a bitch and there are interviews from even the likes of Mary J Blige and Mariah Carey that back it up.
    Granted, the Wanted really shouldn't have done this... Not this early in their career.
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've gotten far too big for their boots. It's ever since Ellen asked why they were referred to as the "bad boys of the UK" or something? (Which by the way, they are not!). They seem to think they have to live up to their bad boy image now. They probably think being rude about other artists will give them some sort of credibility in a weird way, silliness if you ask me. Fair enough if they wanted to say "She was quite rude to us actually", but to yell out "she was a bitch" like a little kid...
  • RaptureRiderRaptureRider Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait to hear Aguilera`s response! And really wanna put this, Somedays im a superbitch next day im your supergirl lol!!

I doubt she'll justify it with a response. They're a crappy little boy band and nothing more.

I'm by no means a Christina Aguilera fan but The Wanted need to act a bit more professional during interviews and lose the attitude. I don't think it's wise calling a female singer a bitch during an interview at this point in their career. They've not exactly broken the US at this point.
    Forum Member
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Christina is a bitch and there are interviews from even the likes of Mary J Blige and Mariah Carey that back it up.
    Granted, the Wanted really shouldn't have done this... Not this early in their career.
    I believe Mary J Blige took it back and Mariah has shaded Madonna, J Lo and many other artists, so it's no surprise. Like I said, people don't care if the negative comments about Christina are valid or not, they just stick with every story about her that surfaces, even if it's nothing but 2002 rumours :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I believe Mary J Blige took it back
    There was no proof this happened, and she spent far too long talking about it in an interview to not actually mean it.
    and Mariah has shaded Madonna, J Lo and many other artists, so it's no surprise.
    Granted it's all hearsay, though you will never find an artist who says "Mariah was a bitch to me!" other than those who don't like her full stop (it was Madonna who engaged that anyway after saying she'd rather "kill herself than be Mariah Carey", and J-Lo is natural business feuding to do with Tommy Motola).
    even if it's nothing but 2002 rumours :rolleyes:
    Ohhhh, I get it now. You're a Christina fan. Well, normally you should take any kind of story of "diva attitude" with a grain of salt, but there is far too much documentation on Christina being a "nasty piece of work" (as MJB put it) for it not to be true. Not to mention the look she gave Bieber on the voice is visual proof.
    There's no smoke without fire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she'll justify it with a response. They're a crappy little boy band and nothing more.

I'm by no means a Christina Aguilera fan but The Wanted need to act a bit more professional during interviews and lose the attitude. I don't think it's wise calling a female singer a bitch during an interview at this point in their career. They've not exactly broken the US at this point.

I hope she does though im a fan of hers and find this so rude but if she takes the high road i respect that aswell.
    And absolutely i agree that established like Christina so shouldnt really be being bitches themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted telling it how it is.

What's the problem here?
    Forum Member
    Granted it's all hearsay, though you will never find an artist who says "Mariah was a bitch to me!" other than those who don't like her full stop (it was Madonna who engaged that anyway).
    I never said Mariah was a bitch. What I was trying to say is that her statements about other artists have been relatively forgotten, but when it comes to what she said about Christina, people still remember. I just used her as an example of how people focus on the negative feedback that Christina gets rather than the positive :cool:
    Ohhhh, I get it now. You're a Christina fan. Well, normally you should take any kind of story of "diva attitude" with a grain of salt, but there is far too much documentation on Christina being a "nasty piece of work" (as MJB put it) for it not to be true. Not to mention the look she gave Bieber on the voice is visual proof.
    I'm a fan, but obviously I don't know her in person, so I can neither reject nor confirm the rumours about her attitude. All I'm saying is that those "rude/ b*tch/ diva" rumours apply to ALL female artists, but for some reason most artists get away with them, except for Christina! Btw, I still don't get what was so nasty about the look she gave to Bieber. It was nothing special, she has that expression in her face all the time, even in the end of some of her performances. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I never said Mariah was a bitch. What I was trying to say is that her statements about other artists have been relatively forgotten, but when it comes to what she said about Christina, people still remember. I just used her as an example of how people focus on the negative feedback that Christina gets rather than the positive :cool:
    I like Christina, she has a lovely voice. I'm a sucker for a diva's voice, but I don't think I've ever heard someone speaking of what a lovely person she is when they worked with her. Artists, producers, random celebrities who happen to meet her...they all have the same opinions in common. That's not a coincidence.
    I'm a fan, but obviously I don't know her in person, so I can neither reject nor confirm the rumours about her attitude. All I'm saying is that those "rude/ b*tch/ diva" rumours apply to ALL female artists, but for some reason most artists get away with them, except for Christina!
    Yes, even the likes of Adele and Alexandra Burke, who are very earthly, get diva rubbish printed about them, but it's normally very easy to tell when something is a rumour and when something is true.
    Btw, I still don't get what was so nasty about the look she gave to Bieber. It was nothing special, she has that expression in her face all the time, even in the end of some of her performances. :cool:
    So, what you're saying is she looks at everyone like an insect that needs to be squashed? She sounds just lovely.
    Just accept that Christina is not the nicest person. I'm sure she has her on and off days, but for the most part...she epitomizes the bad qualities of a diva.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Thing is though Xtina's Rumoured bitchiness is not rumours there true theres interviews/ videos where she makes sly digs about other artists and bitches.

I like Xtina musically but for a person she can go and do one with her attitude.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    The Wanted have always struck me as very unsavoury anyway.

Horrible way to talk about a woman.
    Forum Member
    So, what you're saying is she looks at everyone like an insect that needs to be squashed? She sounds just lovely.
    Just accept that Christina is not the nicest person. I'm sure she has her on and off days, but for the most part...she epitomizes the bad qualities of a diva.
    As I said, I can't accept it, but I can't reject it either, because I don't know her in person. And I don't think she looked at Justin like an insect that needs to be squashed. I've seen her make this expression after some of her performances. It's common for her, it doesn't mean anything and I'm a little surprised that the media read into it so much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care what they think about her, they should not have go on and spoke so disgustingly about her. All because she didn't fawn over them. I doubt Cee lo, Blake and Adam were interested either.

What were they thinking? horrible video, showed their arses.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regardless of what Christina is or isn't anyway two wrongs don't make a right and The Wanted are constantly slagging off other artists. Way more infact than I have heard anyone else do. It seems not a day goes by where they aren't blasting someone over something. They sound like total idiots to be honest. Very nasty people who I wouldn't want to mix with. Not when one of their singers reckons its ok to attack a female like this on TV. What a bad advert for Britain. :mad:

Also if Christina is 'off' with people its because she has had a 20 year career in showbiz and has earned the right to speak to whoever she wants to. If she ignored them then its tough. I imagine she has seen these types of wannabes come and go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always said you've got to actually have talent to carry an ego... I don't think they quite grasp this.

It'll be their downfall, i'm no fan of One Direction... but they are going about their way in the industry the right way. You take shots at other artists and it can quickly kill you in the states, as has been proven numerous times in the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a backstage runner at The Voice and I've been telling all my friends about this new boyband acting like divas when they were on the show last week.

Both Christina and Adam did NOT like them at all. The guy named Tom in the band asked Christina if she felt more beautiful now that she lost all that weight? We were all shocked! She didn't quite hear the whole question and asked her assistant if she heard what he said? But then Max jumped in and said "She is beautiful no matter what you say" in mocking kind of way. Christina's boyfriend Matt Rutler was also backstage and didn't like what he was hearing. Finally Christina said, "You boys better calm down and focus on yourselves." She walked off really mad when Tom came out and told her not to worry and that "Britney still needs to work on her looks too for X Factor. It must be all those drugs she is on." Christina was so mad!

The rest of the evening Christina ignored them. The boys didn't understand why but then one of their assistants reminded them of the stuff they said earlier about Christina's weight loss and Britney's bad looks and drug taking. Nathan (who is also in the band) was really upset those things were ever said but the other guys ignored him. Tom said, "Why is she acting like such a bitch for?" Max agreed saying they were only joking around. So awkward!

Anyway, on a brighter note, Christina was backstage, after the show wrapped, cuddling Ashley De La Rosa, her contestant who was voted off the show. It was really sweet!

Karma is a bitch because Billboard estimates The Wanted's debut album will chart with less than 40k next week! Meanwhile, rival boyband One Direction debuted a few weeks ago with over 400k and have expressed their love for both Christina & Britney.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HelixK wrote: »
    I'm a backstage runner at The Voice and I've been telling all my friends about this new boyband acting like divas when they were on the show last week.

Both Christina and Adam did NOT like them at all. The guy named Tom in the band asked Christina if she felt more beautiful now that she lost all that weight? We were all shocked! She didn't quite hear the whole question and asked her assistant if she heard what he said? But then Max jumped in and said "She is beautiful no matter what you say" in mocking kind of way. Christina's boyfriend Matt Rutler was also backstage and didn't like what he was hearing. Finally Christina said, "You boys better calm down and focus on yourselves." She walked off really mad when Tom came out and told her not to worry and that "Britney still needs to work on her looks too for X Factor. It must be all those drugs she is on." Christina was so mad!

The rest of the evening Christina ignored them. The boys didn't understand why but then one of their assistants reminded them of the stuff they said earlier about Christina's weight loss and Britney's bad looks and drug taking. Nathan (who is also in the band) was really upset those things were ever said but the other guys ignored him. Tom said, "Why is she acting like such a bitch for?" Max agreed saying they were only joking around. So awkward!

Anyway, on a brighter note, Christina was backstage, after the show wrapped, cuddling Ashley De La Rosa, her contestant who was voted off the show. It was really sweet!

Karma is a bitch because Billboard estimates The Wanted's debut album will chart with less than 40k next week! Meanwhile, rival boyband One Direction debuted a few weeks ago with over 400k and have expressed their love for both Christina & Britney.

Hey :) if this is true I hope Adam comes out and defends Christina. I'm willing to bet Carson does :p

See its not really wise to slag off artists who have friends, who have even more friends ;);) they will regret this big time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    HelixK wrote: »

Thanks for that.

No wonder she was unimpressed. Talk about tactless. :eek:
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're quite obnoxious. They seem to think they're the second coming of The Beatles:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that.

No wonder she was unimpressed. Talk about tactless. :eek:

They were so demanding as well asking for things just because they can. Florence Welch was on this week and was an absolute dream to assist. Bieber last week had his own people attending to him so I didn't really see much of him.

I'm a huge Britney fan and I was seething when they basically called Britney ugly and said she was on drugs. They were so nasty about it too. Their rehearsals were over in less than 15 mins because they insisted they didn't need to prep. I wish someone told them how awful they sounded!
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been defending them but that was a very bad move. She may be known for being a bit of a diva, but there was no need to address that.