EE: Jean Slater's Master Plan.

GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
Forum Member
So we know Jean will be instrumental in getting Stacey out of prison. How do we think she'll pull it off ?

Comments

• Directioner_HazDirectioner_Haz Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    Framing someone else
  • BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use their bipolar.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she comes back full time! This women CAN Act!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that the only things she could do, would be either say Stacey was off her meds (either back at the time, or when she confessed to the police) or to say that she somehow did it, and Stace is covering up for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that the only things she could do, would be either say Stacey was off her meds (either back at the time, or when she confessed to the police) or to say that she somehow did it, and Stace is covering up for her.

BIB: If she did that, then Stacey confessing was pointless. She didn't like it that Bradley's name was tarnished because everyone believed he did it, it wouldn't be any better Jean's name being tarnished
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    She's hardly Chrissie Watts; "master plan" and Slater should never be used together.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    She's hardly Chrissie Watts; "master plan" and Slater should never be used together.

Yeah, Chrissie Watts' "master plan" was ingenious. That's why she's been banged up for the last 8 years. :D:D:D
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeans going to break her out!

She sneaks a big batch of Sausage Surprise laced with Laxitives which is given to all the guards who eat and are distracted with Diarhea and then Jean gets stacey to escape while no is looking.

Jean: ive made you a big batch of my favourite dish... SAUSAGE SURPRISE!.
    "Guards eat it and begin to feel the results of the Laxitives"
    Jean: Thats the Surprise! :)
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »

I said master plan; not flawless master plan.
    Forum Member
    Wrong thread.
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Yeah, Chrissie Watts' "master plan" was ingenious. That's why she's been banged up for the last 8 years. :D:D:D

PMSL :blush::D
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Maybe Jean has something to do with upcoming Slater house fire?
  • bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,839
    Forum Member
    I don't think Stacey should be coming back until she has served her full sentence. I like her as a character, and there's no denying that Lacey is a credit to the show, but her exit this year wrapped up her first era on the show nicely. It cleared Bradley's name, and it means that Stacey can return to the square in a few years knowing that she's served her time.

Getting Stacey out of jail this early undoes the good work they did earlier this year.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

Come on, a 100% master plan failure rate isn't that bad ;-):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assume that Jean will tell Stacey that a couple of months on remand, and years on the run, is plenty of punishment for killing someone and letting someone else take the blame. There is no proof at all that she did it. She can claim that she felt guilty that Bradley killed Archie for her.

It was stupid on so many levels that Archie was killed. I would love him to return now.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've given myself a headache trying to work out exactly how Jean could get Stacey off and the only thing I can come up with is that Jean tells Stacey to say she was suffering a bi polar episode when she confessed. Even then that sounds totally implausible as Stacey would have been assessed by medics.

They really put themselves into a hole when making Stacey the killer so I hope they don't repeat the same mistake with Lucy.
  • enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't ollie jeans other half an ex police man!

Could this help!
  • sinnerman1988sinnerman1988 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I reckon Jean's found out she is terminally ill and decides she will take the wrap. Ties in with Kat making an 'upsetting discovery'.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Could the 6th picture of this article be hinting that Jean slater might be the discoverer of Lucy's purse and phone…
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks possible.

Maybe the person who buries the stuff works out that Jean has it and sets fire to the house to destroy the evidence?
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened to her Ex copper boyfriend or has he been airbrushed from History?

Its a mistake to bring this screaching maniacle windmill armed harpie back. Terrible character with a voice like dragging fingernails down a blackboard.
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Looks possible.

Maybe the person who buries the stuff works out that Jean has it and sets fire to the house to destroy the evidence?

OOoooh... very possible.

Who could not care about the Slaters that much and want to destroy their lives as well as the evidence...
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I hope she comes back full time! This women CAN Act!

I'd certainly love it if Gillian returned full time. Along with L Coulson & TA Oberman, she's one of the best actresses in the shows history IMO.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_NFephANA

This scene made me laugh and we almost saw Bianca and Stacey fight haha.:D
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_NFephANA

This scene made me laugh and we almost saw Bianca and Stacey fight haha.:D

Great scene! I miss that ear slapping movement Jean used to do...