Katie Price's new look!

Comments

• Options
    XxLiannexXXxLiannexX Posts: 1,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Because they're trashy mags! :D

Oh and I guess your a 'Countrylife' reader are you?
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Oh and I guess your a 'Countrylife' reader are you?

Does it matter what I read?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skinray wrote: »
    It is you who should get real, the stupid cow doesn't write her own books, she has a ghost writer. Only the brain dead would read anything with her name on it.

everyone knows she doesnt write them but it still doesnt stopn it being the number 1 book :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    XxLiannexXXxLiannexX Posts: 1,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QUOTE=Soulmate9;26663090]Does it matter what I read?[/QUOTE]

No but you're the one saying oh they're 'trashy mags' well I read most of the showbizzy celeb mags because I like to pick up style tips and read on my idols...They aren't trashy mags!!
  • Options
    skinrayskinray Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    !J! wrote: »
    I asked him this. According to skinray her lifestyle makes her a slapper. I do not think he knows what a slapper is.

Oh yes I do, the ridiculous tits, the colagen mouth, everything about her is vulgar and tacky, but if you think that looks good I just hope that you don't try and emulate her. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    QUOTE=Soulmate9;26663090]Does it matter what I read?

No but you're the one saying oh they're 'trashy mags' well I read most of the showbizzy celeb mags because I like to pick up style tips and read on my idols...They aren't trashy mags!![/QUOTE]

Is Country Life for old gits then?? I've actually never heard of it.

I think all the rag mags have turned trashy, but I admit to still buying the odd one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    njguy wrote: »
    everyone knows she doesnt write them but it still doesnt stopn it being the number 1 book :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It just shows how many idiots there are who will buy such trash! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Katie <33 Gotta love her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes I do, the ridiculous tits, the colagen mouth, everything about her is vulgar and tacky, but if you think that looks good I just hope that you don't try and emulate her. :rolleyes:

HA! I knew you did not know what it meant!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just shows how many idiots there are who will buy such trash! :rolleyes:

idiots who like someone, like someone because there fun, lively, and speak the truth well if that makes me an idiot then ill except the name gracefully :rolleyes:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    You two are losing your spirit of adventure!!!! :p

At least the Marshmonster has some meat on her bones - albeit meat with a dodgy orange colour stuck on top of it.

And the even more dodgy twattoos as well!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well i think katie actually looks good with all that money she should, your just really insulting alot of women who buy OK, hello, cosmopolitan[/QUOTE]

You always mention money, that has nothing to do with looking good. Audrey Hepburn was a fashion Icon for 50 years, because she had class. That is something that money cannot buy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i think katie actually looks good with all that money she should, your just really insulting alot of women who buy OK, hello, cosmopolitan

You always mention money, that has nothing to do with looking good. Audrey Hepburn was a fashion Icon for 50 years, because she had class. That is something that money cannot buy![/QUOTE]

no you know what katie doesnt have class and she knows that shes said it on a number of occasions, she seems proud of it so who cares
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i think katie actually looks good with all that money she should, your just really insulting alot of women who buy OK, hello, cosmopolitan

You always mention money, that has nothing to do with looking good. Audrey Hepburn was a fashion Icon for 50 years, because she had class. That is something that money cannot buy![/QUOTE]

Are you actually joking? Audrey hepburn was dressed by top designers of the day. Thats why she was a fashion icon! I do like Audrey btw.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QUOTE=Soulmate9;26663090]Does it matter what I read?

No but you're the one saying oh they're 'trashy mags' well I read most of the showbizzy celeb mags because I like to pick up style tips and read on my idols...They aren't trashy mags!![/QUOTE]

You could try and use your own judgment about such things as "your style " and try to read decent literature.Knowledge is life enriching .

Those magazines are utter tripe irrespective of how many silly people "read" them, read being an operative word, since there is nothing TO read in them, just gossip , and pages and pages of clothes as worn by some absurd vain celebrity.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Price has, through her own vanity, turned herself from an astonishingly pretty woman into a vile, haggard, orange, emaciated mess. If they need to have 'anti plastic surgery' adverts in schools, in the same ilk as the 'don't talk to strangers' - just look at Katie Price - before and after.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she said a while back she was not having anymore cosmetic treatments anymore....she was telling porkies..
  • Options
    qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Price has, through her own vanity, turned herself from an astonishingly pretty woman into a vile, haggard, orange, emaciated mess. If they need to have 'anti plastic surgery' adverts in schools, in the same ilk as the 'don't talk to strangers' - just look at Katie Price - before and after.

She was never "astonishingly pretty". She should stop taking everything to the extremes - her skin is too brown, her teeth too white, her hair too dark, her body too thin etc. A part of this is to do with plastic surgery, but not all of it.
  • Options
    ItalianbeautyItalianbeauty Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should stop taking everything to the extremes - her skin is too brown, her teeth too white, her hair too dark, her body too thin etc. A part of this is to do with plastic surgery, but not all of it.

Totally agree!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a good look... the pout has had a bit of work on it I see... she is so false.
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she looks great now. You must be looking at different pictures to me

The bride of Wildenstein is the advert for bad surgery, and Joan Rivers
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pricesout wrote: »
    she looks great now. You must be looking at different pictures to me

The bride of Wildenstein is the advert for bad surgery, and Joan Rivers

She's heading down the Wildenstein route tbh. She looks ghastly now and has ruined her looks with her silly surgery obsessions.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's heading down the Wildenstein route tbh. She looks ghastly now and has ruined her looks with her silly surgery obsessions.

And there was me thinking "hey I thought she quit the cosmetic surgery crap".
  • Options
    valleys1valleys1 Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to REALLY like Katie Price. But in those pics she looks like a thunderbird lol
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats with them stupid big sunglasses :eek:

why she feels the need to keep on having operations i dont understand. she looked great before all the surgery