Options

The Katie Price Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Hootie McBoobHootie McBoob Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    I consider myself to be a part time chrisfountainlover expert, having followed dear dear Amy's work from her multi ID's on the C4 BB forums for several years and I feel I can say with a great deal of authority, there is no Amy action going on in this thread :D

Now for my opinion on the delightful Whoreden...
    I cannot stand this woman and go about my daily life ignoring her and her tangoed husband wherever I possibly can. This I find easy because I do not read the zeleb rags and avoid ITV2&3 like the plague.
    However, I always find myself drawn to any threads about the orange pneumatic wonder cos I secretly hope Amy has come back and I can poke her (in the nicest possible way) :D

Anyway, back to the point, I loathe the way Jordan uses her children as a way of making money by doing all the photo spreads in the rags and selling stories such as "Harvey is 7 and still wearing nappies..." "Harvey will never say he loves me, my secret heartbreak..."
    Yup, so secret, the demented bimbo sells the story to OK and they splash it across the cover for the public to see.
    The woman has no idea of protecting her children's privacy or dignity.

In summary, her and her idiotic husband make my shit itch!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her and her idiotic husband make my shit itch!

PMSL :D i love that sentence!!!
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In summary, her and her idiotic husband make my shit itch!

Thanks for posting your thoughts of Ms Price on her very own DS appreciation thread, there cannot be a more heartfelt response of selfless admiration so deftly condensed into one sentence, can there?
  • Options
    XxLiannexXXxLiannexX Posts: 1,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not being funny but this an APPRECIATION THREAD past few posters obviously don't know what the F*** it means!!!!!!
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not being funny but this an APPRECIATION THREAD past few posters obviously don't know what the F*** it means!!!!!!

Not being funny but this a section of a forum entitled 'Showbiz', which (like any polo event) would exclude the tango'd hasbeen if used correctly, last poster obviously don't know what the F*** it means!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um Katie price is very famous so therefore it doesn't exclude her...

If you don't like her, why come in here and spread your vermin?

She hasn't done anything to you so why are you always so mean about her?
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People are mean because they are jealous. They see someone (like Katie) who they believe they are better than, and then cannot handle the fact that she has made much more money than them. Thus the jealousy floods out.
    If people really didn't care about Katie Price, they wouldn't bother reading this forum.
    You keep going and don't let yourself be intimidated by posters on this forum
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Mamaboogie wrote: »

Katie Price is the real person. Jordan is a character, a big boobed, sugically enhanced, glamour model character..

So when KP comes home after being Jordan all day does she take her tits off and relax?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um Katie price is very famous so therefore it doesn't exclude her...

I have no vermin, I have chinchilas :D
  • Options
    leopard_printleopard_print Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez there are some seriously nasty people here. Why can't people have an opinion which MAY differ to your opinion? Why can't you allow someone to talk about who they like without being bullied? People are allowed to express their opion without being made to feel like an outcast.

I mean get a grip on reality, Jordan is not Hilter!! and if the posters like her - let them like her without this nastiness. There's too much negativity in this world.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • Options
    skinrayskinray Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But you are funny, you are a F****** SCREAM! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skinray wrote: »
    But you are funny, you are a F****** SCREAM! :D

I am funny.....At least I'm not a small minded pratt who keeps following posters round calling them deluded and unwell :mad::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am funny.....At least I'm not a small minded pratt who keeps following posters round calling them deluded and unwell :mad::rolleyes:

Lol, his back up got banned and now he is lost!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's his back up???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bradshaw aka i like to bully the dyslexic and foreign members of DS over the use of their english.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah I know hes another waste of space...People like that will only act 'hard' over the keyboard!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    It's already been said but I'd like to voice my astonishment that some posters are incapable of even reading an opinion that differs from their own without having to belittle the person holding it. Classy, classy stuff.
    I'm amazed people don't get banned outright for this nonsense.

I don't think the charge that KP uses her kids as a 'meal ticket' is accurate. She was hardly starving before the kids showed up was she? Stories about her children are profitable to herself and the magazines that carry them because people are interested in her life. Where's the harm?

I don't agree that it's intrinsically humiliating for Harvey to have the details of his disability discussed by a loving parent. She's just being honest about something that affects many families. There's nothing shameful about his condition, and neither he nor anyone else should avoid the issue or try to hide him away. Ms Price seems to be as open and frank about Harvey and her other children as she is about everything else in her life, and that's exactly the way she should be.
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Odrade wrote: »
    It's already been said but I'd like to voice my astonishment that some posters are incapable of even reading an opinion that differs from their own without having to belittle the person holding it. Classy, classy stuff.
    I'm amazed people don't get banned outright for this nonsense.

I don't think the charge that KP uses her kids as a 'meal ticket' is accurate. She was hardly starving before the kids showed up was she? Stories about her children are profitable to herself and the magazines that carry them because people are interested in her life. Where's the harm?

I don't agree that it's intrinsically humiliating for Harvey to have the details of his disability discussed by a loving parent. She's just being honest about something that affects many families. There's nothing shameful about his condition, and neither he nor anyone else should avoid the issue or try to hide him away. Ms Price seems to be as open and frank about Harvey and her other children as she is about everything else in her life, and that's exactly the way she should be.

Agreed.

Because Jordan talks about Harvey's condition, she is accused of "cashing in".

If it were Fern Britton or someone else doing the same thing, it would be "increasing people's awareness of the condition"

Whatever Jordan does, she cannot win with some people.
    Their response to her charitable efforts is "publicity stunt"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    It always baffles me when people see appreciation in the title of threads yet they still feel the need to post negative comments. It happens a lot on here. people want to talk about the person they like yet it gets over run with people criticising the celebrity or the OP. If FMs cared so little about a celeb (which they claim), they wouldn't spend so long posting about them all the time. Me personally, if I hate someone so much I avoid them like the plague, it is really very easy, some people should give it a go.

DS should not allow negative posts in appreciation threads and then people would get the message.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It always baffles me when people see appreciation in the title of threads yet they still feel the need to post negative comments. It happens a lot on here. people want to talk about the person they like yet it gets over run with people criticising the celebrity or the OP. If FMs cared so little about a celeb (which they claim), they wouldn't spend so long posting about them all the time. Me personally, if I hate someone so much I avoid them like the plague, it is really very easy, some people should give it a go.

DS should not allow negative posts in appreciation threads
    and then people would get the message.

They don't normally - it's against the T&C's
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    They don't normally - it's against the T&C's

They sometimes remove negative posts, but more often than not they get left in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should be removed considering some posters were attacking me personally calling me deluded and unwell...Aye right!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do like Katie as a person, I think she is quite genuine and what a head for business, she has made her life very successful. I wish her well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eeeek this was on 4th page tut...

Just showing some <3 for Katie Price...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eeeek this was on 4th page tut...

Just showing some <3 for Katie Price...