100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: What the hell Blind Gossip? That Twitter account is a million times juicer than the actually site!!!
    I think it's a fake account. For starters, I don't believe the diver tweet at all!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    I think it's a fake account. For starters, I don't believe the diver tweet at all!!

Me either - it's so blatant and scandalous, it can't possibly be true!

Someone's gonna get sued!
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't believe that one, but a few of them conjured up names straight away.
    Forum Member
    I don't believe that one, but a few of them conjured up names straight away.
    Well the Union J thing is a bit of an open secret isn't it?! Already disucssed in the X Factor forum.

The US pop star tweet must surely be about America's new pop princess and one of the offspring from America's most famous political family. Plausible?

The most explosive tweet though is surely the chart topping boyband member, highly publicised split with girlfriend and the STD clinic. Tabloid dynamite if true!! :eek:
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the Union J thing is a bit of an open secret isn't it?! Already disucssed in the X Factor forum.

The US pop star tweet must surely be about America's new pop princess and one of the offspring from America's most famous political family. Plausible?

The most explosive tweet though is surely the chart topping boyband member, highly publicised split with girlfriend and the STD clinic. Tabloid dynamite if true!! :eek:

I don't really go onto the X-Factor forum tbh.

But yes I think the same for the other ones!
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member

I was getting into it until I read the one about an X Factor boyband member's BJ techniques being described as inept but enthusiastic by backstage crew :rolleyes:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Naw don't think this is true except the UJ one which is out there already. So you put one definite one in and everyone thinks the rest must be true.

The DJ one and famous boybander is so obvious who it is and don't think (if true) the DJ would be daft enough to show anyone the pictures!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    The STD one! :eek: It's pretty obvious if you think about it (I have no idea if the account is legit; I mean the Union J gay member thing is true so there's a chance...)
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Naw don't think this is true except the UJ one which is out there already. So you put one definite one in and everyone thinks the rest must be true.

The DJ one and famous boybander is so obvious who it is and don't think (if true) the DJ would be daft enough to show anyone the pictures!
    I didn't know who the DJ one is!! I only follow Radio 5 Live (and local radio) these days!! :o
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    The white hart lane faithful rhyme his name with "hes a yiddo"

Would be absolutely astounded if he was gay

Highly doubt it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know who the DJ one is!! I only follow Radio 5 Live (and local radio) these days!! :o

The boybander is a very stylish one and the DJ is a bit Grim. It is out there that they are very good friends
  • fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    well the soap star mentioned in that blind gossip twitter account aint shy as can seen by the link

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t151544.html
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are some black women who state they only want to date white men. Trust issues I think. But even black models would be cautious saying such a thing as they wouldn't want to be branded a race traitor or something like that.

:confused::confused::confused::eek::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Not often I post here but one of the blind gossip tweets reminded me of something....A girl I work with was at the doctors recently and there was a certain member of a boyband there looking very sheepish and keeping his head down and his hood up. We joked at the time that being that shy he probably had an STD and wanted no one to know he was there as it would cause maximum embarrassment..... Split up with his girlfriend not long after....and by george it looks like we may have been correct.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    chelleb wrote: »
    Not often I post here but one of the blind gossip tweets reminded me of something....A girl I work with was at the doctors recently and there was a certain member of a boyband there looking very sheepish and keeping his head down and his hood up. We joked at the time that being that shy he probably had an STD and wanted no one to know he was there as it would cause maximum embarrassment..... Split up with his girlfriend not long after....and by george it looks like we may have been correct.
    If that a clue to the identity of the boy band member.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    basdfg wrote: »
    If that a clue to the identity of the boy band member.
    It may possibly be. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Don't suppose he WANTED to be there at all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »

Oh such a payne I was in a different direction but think yours sounds better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »

Wouldn't surprise me at all . Hardly strikes me as squeaky clean in ANY sense that one.:cool:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

#1: What A list producer/mogul/wannabe rapper was at a party this week and introduced a model to his son. He then slipped the model something and the next thing you know she was performing a service on the son while the dad sat there and watched with a big smile on his face.

#2: This A+ list all movie actress was pulled off her bloodied foreign born C+ list actor boyfriend after she had punched him and scratched his face because she found out he had been cheating. Crazy part? They are still going out. He will still cheat though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

#1: What A list producer/mogul/wannabe rapper was at a party this week and introduced a model to his son. He then slipped the model something and the next thing you know she was performing a service on the son while the dad sat there and watched with a big smile on his face.

#2: This A+ list all movie actress was pulled off her bloodied foreign born C+ list actor boyfriend after she had punched him and scratched his face because she found out he had been cheating. Crazy part? They are still going out. He will still cheat though.

sounds like she has nails like a cat! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which member of a romantic female duo has recently had makeover as she has a new......

boyfriend!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    which member of a romantic female duo has recently had makeover as she has a new......

boyfriend!

I can't think of anyone. The only lesbian couple that comes to mind is Ellen & Portia. And it better not be them!
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't think of anyone. The only lesbian couple that comes to mind is Ellen & Portia. And it better not be them!

One of the SITC girls has a wife/girlfriend.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Could this be Matt's friend and the ex is she with the ample ass, I saw a photo of him with the kids this week.

I thought of him before I'd even finished the first line!!!
This discussion has been closed.