ED Donna * How do you think

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
her end will come about ? I was wondering whether she gets shot or stabbed and never gets to say goodbye to April or Bob. It would have been a good twist if her dying was a lie and she came back undercover to set up Gary North and use Ross to sniff out Gary. Guess we will wait and see!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    her end will come about ? I was wondering whether she gets shot or stabbed and never gets to say goodbye to April or Bob. It would have been a good twist if her dying was a lie and she came back undercover to set up Gary North and use Ross to sniff out Gary. Guess we will wait and see!

Jeez that would be a good storyline.There has been no press snippets of Donna's funeral.The soaps film six weeks in advance?Reading some spoilers Ross wants retribution...
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    She gets shot this week by herself accidentally or Ross but I thin she survives at least until next week anyway.
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    She gets shot this week by herself accidentally or Ross but I thin she survives at least until next week anyway.

Think there are more twists and turns to come in next fortnight..This story could have run for years..Im a tad bit sad its nearly over.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't sure about Donna return at first. But its turned into a good story line. Plus it is not dragging on like the Dobbeh and Cameron story/murders.
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could she go to prison? Or has it been confirmed she dies on screen?
    Forum Member
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    Could she go to prison? Or has it been confirmed she dies on screen?

Maybe she goes to Prison....I think that could be a twist we wasnt expecting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'll get away with it.
    Relief then boom she collapses and dies...
  • dancerdaisydancerdaisy Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see the point of her going to prison only to die in there after a few weeks.
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it could go a similar way to Paul Truemans death