Options

Team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey v Team Terese/Matt/Amber/Imogen - NEIGHBOURS SPOILER

13»

Comments

• Options
    Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Matt has not had a storyline of his own yet - he needs one.

I'm sure he played a big role in the arrival storyline which was to do with him covering up a part of Masons crime to do with stolen money.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Towie1977 wrote: »
    I'm sure he played a big role in the arrival storyline which was to do with him covering up a part of Masons crime to do with stolen money.

Matt's Father was/is an alcoholic it wouid be good to explore this on screen.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    they do find out eventually that paige trashed the store and she gets arrested for it

but i agree with you on it not being as simple as choosing a team/side.

Yes true, but...
    Team Paige.

All the really annoying characters are on the other team.

^^^this, makes it easier for me to choose sides:)

Great story though and as others have said it is the complexities of Paige and that there are aspects of her behaviour which make her unlikeable, together with the fact that the other team's members have lots of reasons for what they say/do all make this compelling viewing.

I wish Paige would slap her sisters though:D:D
  • Options
    samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has there ever been any mention of Ned and/or Beth since Elmaloglou and Gamblin took over? How did Brad and Beth seperate? Do Beth and Terese get along? Has Terese ever mentioned how she feels about the fact that Brad already has another child with another woman before he met Terese? Is she just acting this way because Paige has a juvenile record. I'm surprised that I haven't heard much about Ned during this whole storyline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Has there ever been any mention of Ned and/or Beth since Elmaloglou and Gamblin took over? How did Brad and Beth seperate? Do Beth and Terese get along? Has Terese ever mentioned how she feels about the fact that Brad already has another child with another woman before he met Terese? Is she just acting this way because Paige has a juvenile record. I'm surprised that I haven't heard much about Ned during this whole storyline.

There have been a few mentions of Beth and Ned but they haven't been that recent.

When Holly first arrived, Karl and Brad had a talk about fatherhood. Brad mentioned Ned.

When Doug came to stay, Terese mentioned she felt defensive because he and Pam are closer to Beth and supposedly like her more.

When it was revealed to the Willis family that Brad had a long, lost daughter Imogen reacted very negatively because She realised Brad had fathered five kids with three women in the space of threeish years.