Lee's ego is huge

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
Forum Member
all he talks about is himself, the way he bounced down the stair laughing when Evander was getting evicted made me sick

Comments

• Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was absolutely disgusting. He is annoying me so much now, going OTT trying to redeem himself and restore his image .
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huge ego and low intellect is a dangerous mix
  • BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »

He is a narcissist and they can be very appealing in small doses. Their charm offensive is huge but they do reveal themselves in time - and we have plenty of time to observe him in action.
  • bacchantic enigmabacchantic enigma Posts: 3,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even when telling Casey about his 5 women in one week, I didn't see an ounce of care that he was bragging about the very same silly type of female hopping behaviour he had also then started to display in the house that had caused 3 days of dwama of his own making.

His caterpillar dance was interesting... he may as well have screamed 'Look at me, Look at me' and then once he'd had his 'ooh Lee aren't you brill' moment from Lionel, ran outside to get some more attention from wherever he could.

He's coming across as just so so emotionally needy. Chronic insecurity could be making him overcompensate and be the reason for needing so much attention.

Sad, but ultimately quite annoying and draining for me to watch in a man in his thirties.

Of course it could just be the CBB dastardly editing.
  • beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes an absolute disgrace and has done himself no favours. Jeez and I used to follow him on facebook Ahhh no fecking more.
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all he talks about is himself, the way he bounced down the stair laughing when Evander was getting evicted made me sick

Yeah, a bit different to the sad faces and long solemn walks of previous housemates who have been put in that position. Compare Lee's reaction to Aisleyne bursting into tears when she had to do the same thing. Muppet.
  • bacchantic enigmabacchantic enigma Posts: 3,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beth0o0 wrote: »
    Hes an absolute disgrace and has done himself no favours. Jeez and I used to follow him on facebook Ahhh no fecking more.

Having caught up with Dappy's behaviour tonight now as well though, in the spectrum of maleness, I think I would rather have Lee's whining and not confronting issues than the way Dappy deals with things.

All in all though, I'd rather not have either of them for a boyfriend.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So true!
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that story about the 5 girls, it was as if the little bullshitting one off the Inbetweeners was in the BB house :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is awful back in the house, so smug, cocky and full of himself
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, his ego is the only thing "big" about him.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    He IS revolting isn't he?

The part of a normal human being capable of seeing outside your own point of view just isn't present in him. The way he utterly can't understand how his manwhore stuff upsets women is a great example. He has some peripheral knowledge that it might upset people, but the actual understanding of why isn't there.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

I don't know about dangerous, but it's been quite a privilege to witness someone go in there and insist on behaving like a pure fool. Talk about being your own worst enemy. A superb masterclass in how NOT to behave on BB.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Isn't it just!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Methinks someone might just live to regret going into the CBB house ... ;-)
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All he's been concerned with since the first minute he walked into the house is how any situation makes HIM look. Despite his protestations to the contrary what he actually says show that he doesn't give a toss about anyone else.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    All he's been concerned with since the first minute he walked into the house is how any situation makes HIM look. Despite his protestations to the contrary what he actually says show that he doesn't give a toss about anyone else.

Even the speech he made about the eviction.

It wasn't just stated as being about being loyal to a friend. He just couldn't help taking it further to talk about how it would "look" if he didn't support his friend.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is hideous. Cannot stand him.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Methinks someone might just live to regret going into the CBB house ... ;-)

Nope. Two minutes after exiting the house he will be surrounded by fans again and convinced that the problem was how he was perceived not him.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Two minutes after exiting the house he will be surrounded by fans again and convinced that the problem was how he was perceived not him.

Spot on.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

maybe he'll have a Eureka moment at the age of about 60, just wake up in shock one morning suddenly realise he's the world's biggest bellend? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most probably. :D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly.. i cant wait for this muppet to dig his grave even further in that house.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PMSL!!!

You're not wrong.:D
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just a d!ck. He's an embarrassment of a 30+ year old man with a child, with all the maturity of a 15 year old whose just discovered girls.