Team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey v Team Terese/Matt/Amber/Imogen - NEIGHBOURS SPOILER

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,465
Forum Member
✭✭
So Paige's secret is out in Neighbours and while Lauren, Brad and Bailey are pleased that she has finally revealed herself there is trouble ahead on Ramsay Street as Terese believes Paige to be a problem that needs to go away backed up by Matt, Amber and Imogen.

Take your sides

Team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey here.

Comments

• JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Ooh, definitely in Team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey. As viewers, we've had the luxury of seeing what has made Paige behave the way she has. And it was neither her, Lauren or Brad's fault for her being adopted - it was all down to Kathy that she grew up apart from her biological family.

If Terese actually put herself in Lauren and Brad's position, maybe she would think differently about Paige, rather than focusing on the person she thinks Paige has become. Why not look behind that and try to understand why?

If Imogen is on the other side, that explains why her character has been sabotaged of late. The Imogen we knew a year ago would have been more reasonable and understanding about it all - after all, she knows no one is perfect.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    Ooh, definitely in Team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey. As viewers, we've had the luxury of seeing what has made Paige behave the way she has. And it was neither her, Lauren or Brad's fault for her being adopted - it was all down to Kathy that she grew up apart from her biological family.

If Terese actually put herself in Lauren and Brad's position, maybe she would think differently about Paige, rather than focusing on the person she thinks Paige has become. Why not look behind that and try to understand why?

If Imogen is on the other side, that explains why her character has been sabotaged of late. The Imogen we knew a year ago would have been more reasonable and understanding about it all - after all, she knows no one is perfect.

Good Post.

I do like Kathy though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Definitely Team Paige - I just wish Imogen was on Paige's side!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Team Paige - I just wish Imogen was on Paige's side!

I think Matt finds out about Lauren and Brad's kiss in Adelaide soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I must say Neighbours has really done well with this storyline, one or probably it's best storyline this year.
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,740
    Forum Member
    I think Terese feels threatened by Paige and the fact that she is Brad's secret daughter with Lauren. We've already seen how she struggled to adjust to the idea of Brad having another kid, but now that is a reality starring her in the face, and what makes it worse is the daughter is someone she doesn't trust.

As for Imogen, her and Paige have had some brittle meetings. Paige hasn't really bothered to make an effort to get to know her, instead focusing her attention on Josh. If Imogen's not supportive, then this is mostly likely the reason why.

Anyway, Team Paige all the way.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Terese is this upset about Paige, I wonder what will happen if Ned ever shows up.
  • lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Terese is this upset about Paige, I wonder what will happen if Ned ever shows up.

who's Ned?
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    who's Ned?

Brad and Beth's kid.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    Team Paige/Lauren etc.

I appreciate that we the audience will find her more sympathetic than most of the characters because we've seen her vulnerable and understand her but I just find all of the characters involved (especially the kids) so unlikeable that it is hard to see their point of view at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if this will spark off a Lauren/Brad affair?
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can definitely see Terese, Matt, Amber and Imogen's point of view. Unlike Lauren, Kathy, Brad, Josh and Bailey Paige hasn't made any effort to get to know them and every encounter she has had with them she's rubbed them up the wrong way. I think Paige is picking and choosing which family members she wants and the wicked step-parents and jealous half-sisters aren't in her ideal family.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can definitely see Terese, Matt, Amber and Imogen's point of view. Unlike Lauren, Kathy, Brad, Josh and Bailey Paige hasn't made any effort to get to know them and every encounter she has had with them she's rubbed them up the wrong way. I think Paige is picking and choosing which family members she wants and the wicked step-parents and jealous half-sisters aren't in her ideal family.

I think its the other way around, they have been the ones who have been rude to her for no reason. Amber has been hateful to her since day one and never given her a chance. Imogen has been the same, Matt has been ok and i don't think he hates her at all. Terese just seems bitter and resentful because i think it reminds her that Lauren and Brad were close once and this could bring up history. Yes Paige was sneaky in not telling them but i can understand why. I don't think she is picking and choosing who she likes its more she gets on with those who like her at face value.
  • Towie1977Towie1977 Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am mostly team Paige and Lauren but I feel a little team Terese too. You would be suss of someone who pretended to be someone else for months on end. But she is handling it very badly which I think shows serious insecurities.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most definitely team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey.

I couldn't give a flying hoot what Amber and Imogen think and Terese's attitude just screams insecurities on her side. I'm sure the reason she doesn't want Paige sticking around is because of the tie that it has with Brad and Lauren which may make them bond again.
    I would have thought Terese would be more supportive seeing as she was never fussed that Lauren and Lucy are Brad's exes.

I also really like Paige so looking forward to her sticking around.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Most definitely team Paige/Lauren/Brad/Bailey.

I couldn't give a flying hoot what Amber and Imogen think and Terese's attitude just screams insecurities on her side. I'm sure the reason she doesn't want Paige sticking around is because of the tie that it has with Brad and Lauren which may make them bond again.
    I would have thought Terese would be more supportive seeing as she was never fussed that Lauren and Lucy are Brad's exes.

I also really like Paige so looking forward to her sticking around.

Its like you said though, she brings a tie to Lauren and Brads past it hurt. Im sure she is fine with Ned until he comes down and so does Beth, then that becomes a issue to her.

I don't think its Paige she is really mad at it is that it reminds her how close Lauren and brad once were (well until she finds out about that kiss that is)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imogen has become such a bitch recently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Lauren and paige I think it wrong brad been a bit distance even though he trying I love that dynamic of storyline now it the rest need to get over it as it not paige fault
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its the other way around, they have been the ones who have been rude to her for no reason. Amber has been hateful to her since day one and never given her a chance. Imogen has been the same, Matt has been ok and i don't think he hates her at all. Terese just seems bitter and resentful because i think it reminds her that Lauren and Brad were close once and this could bring up history. Yes Paige was sneaky in not telling them but i can understand why. I don't think she is picking and choosing who she likes its more she gets on with those who like her at face value.

But they didn't know who she really was though so the onus was on Paige to make an effort with them because she was the one concealing her true identity. And she was quite unpleasant to Amber deliberately flirting with her boyfriend to wind her up (before realising he was her half-brother) and then kissing Daniel to spite her. And Matt and Terese have had plenty of reason to mistrust her because of her susicious behaviour. I like Paige and I'm enjoying the storyline but I can see things from the others points of view.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch Neighbours all the time so I don't quite understand why Paige didn't tell them who she was?
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I don't watch Neighbours all the time so I don't quite understand why Paige didn't tell them who she was?

because she was scared of getting rejected?
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    because she was scared of getting rejected?

Fair enough! Like I said, I don't always see it so there's loads of things about Paige I missed.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Paige all the way.

I watch at Aus pace and although what I am about to write is not a spoiler, but my opinion, I will hide it like a spoiler, so those of you who don't want to read my opinion in case it may be interpreted as a spoiler don't have to.
    I'm not sure if it was just me, but it seemed like Imogen was warming to Paige slightly in the brief contact they had.
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    As I can't stand Amber it has to be team Paige.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People say Naomi is the bitch on Ramsay Street but to me its Imogen.