Options

Neighbours 2015- new regulars?

samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So has it been confirmed that both Travis Burns (Tyler) and Damien Fotiou (Nick) will be joining as regular characters?

I do hope that they will add another woman to the show later on, but I guess they would need to keep the core cast to a set number of people.

I was wondering if Alice would become a regular eventually as Bailey seems to be the only person currently on the programme in his age group.. Maybe when she returns from Space Camp.

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    So has it been confirmed that both Travis Burns (Tyler) and Damien Fotiou (Nick) will be joining as regular characters?

I do hope that they will add another woman to the show later on, but I guess they would need to keep the core cast to a set number of people.

I was wondering if Alice would become a regular eventually as Bailey seems to be the only person currently on the programme in his age group.. Maybe when she returns from Space Camp.

Is Damien Fotiou going to be a regular?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neighbours has a small regular cast and nobody is leaving so I doubt if we will get any new regulars next year.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »

Where's Josie gone? Haven't seen her since Bailey was trying to get people to join his astronomy/space club. She's already had her background set up so perhaps she could become a regular?
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    It hasn't been said whether they will be permanent or not. I guess if Damien Fotiou's character is going to be a doctor, and his intro is about him "coming home", then it seems like he will be around for a while. I guess he could be a new love interest for Naomi.

I imagine a Brennan/Paige/Tyler triangle is on the horizon...

Is this the first time the show hasn't had a solid teen scene? Josh/Amber/Imogen have left/are leaving school, and at the very end of their teen years. Bailey is really, the only teen on the show, and he feels a bit of an island.

I guess after Susan Bower's era of teen overkill, a lot of fans probably don't want to be over run with teens again, and the show is probably reluctant to establish a younger teen scene around Bailey for this very reason. But if they kept it small, I think it could work - as long as they had interesting personalities and stayed clear of deb balls, random bullies, and plays that drag on for ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    Where's Josie gone? Haven't seen her since Bailey was trying to get people to join his astronomy/space club. She's already had her background set up so perhaps she could become a regular?

Josie was always recurring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    It hasn't been said whether they will be permanent or not. I guess if Damien Fotiou's character is going to be a doctor, and his intro is about him "coming home", then it seems like he will be around for a while. I guess he could be a new love interest for Naomi.

I imagine a Brennan/Paige/Tyler triangle is on the horizon...

Is this the first time the show hasn't had a solid teen scene? Josh/Amber/Imogen have left/are leaving school, and at the very end of their teen years. Bailey is really, the only teen on the show, and he feels a bit of an island.

I guess after Susan Bower's era of teen overkill, a lot of fans probably don't want to be over run with teens again, and the show is probably reluctant to establish a younger teen scene around Bailey for this very reason. But if they kept it small, I think it could work - as long as they had interesting personalities and stayed clear of deb balls, random bullies, and plays that drag on for ever.

I hope Nick is a regular.