[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She spoke to Gordon Brown this morning:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally i find her a disgusting excuse for a human being...all she wants is money money and MONEY. One thing i cant believe is that she refuses to take £25mill as part of the divorce settlement..WTF £25mill will have her set for life and then some. I just really really hope to god that the judge has the sense to turn round and say to her..you've only been married 4 yrs and your entitled to....£4k max:p:D...that would be the icing on the cake for this vile woman. By the way isnt she a millionaire in her own right??

But really i just wish someone would run her over or put a bullet in her head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I hope 2moro no one mentions her in the paper
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot believe the raw nerve of this woman to be honest. She was even comparing herself to Kate McCann! I mean FFS their child is missing, your just some woman in the middle of a messy divorce. Sort your priorities out! Her whol attitude stank as well, It was uncomfertable viewing.

Im not a huge fan of Paul either and I think he was a prat for not getting a pre-nup before they tied the knot. But Heather has always struck me as a big of a meglomaniac, she loves the press attention good or bad.

If she didn;t she wouldn't do shows like this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its all about the charities!! :rolleyes:

what aheap of ****
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its all about the charities!! :rolleyes:

what aheap of ****

"Think about the charities" - it seems to be her tagline. :rolleyes:

What rot. This has given her more publicity than she's ever had before.
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    According to Heather Mills she is responsible for nine countries.

wonder if Mr Mugabe knows that <whistles>

ooooh who's in charge of North Korea now??

perhaps they would like a new leader too?
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are these "nine countries" that she was prattling on about anyway??

Delusional.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What disgusted me the most was when she dragged Linda into it saying that they had been through the same thing!

Linda is not here to defend herself is she! I'd be furious if I was Paul or one of their kids hearing that. Would Linda have put up with him for so many years if he was some wife beater? :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    She must be really thick. After this mornings performance, and forum reaction (which she mentioned) why didn't she take the opportunity to say 'I can understand why some people might think......' rather than basically telling the public they're wrong if they don't take her side and start petitioning? :confused:

Weirdo. :D
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Where are these "nine countries" that she was prattling on about anyway??

Delusional.....

Phil should have said

"fingers on buzzers, you have fifteen seconds to "name those countries"...

HM: ermmmmmmm "Afghanistan, Albania, Austria, Australia.....Asia - oh sorry, no not ALL of Asia, silly me :o "
  • Options
    tatotaltatotal Posts: 5,874
    Forum Member
    'Sir' Paul McCartney is a pillock for getting involved with a much younger woman and then having a child with her and i'm sick of his pseudo-sainthood in the media - I hope she takes him to the cleaners! Good on the gold-digging hussy!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    When the McCartneys are finally divorced will she lose the 'Lady' title?
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    Personally i find her a disgusting excuse for a human being...all she wants is money money and MONEY. One thing i cant believe is that she refuses to take £25mill as part of the divorce settlement..WTF £25mill will have her set for life and then some. I just really really hope to god that the judge has the sense to turn round and say to her..you've only been married 4 yrs and your entitled to....£4k max:p:D...that would be the icing on the cake for this vile woman. By the way isnt she a millionaire in her own right??

But really i just wish someone would run her over or put a bullet in her head.

and where did you get that information....the press I presume.:D So how can you be sure it's true?...most peoples opinions on her have been tainted/formed by the press to a degree.

Personally I don't really have much of an opinion on her either way..but then again I can honestly say I've never bothered reading a story about her.

Forgetting who she is and your opinion on her..she obviously has a point..

..we know the press is full of lies or stories manipulated due to the agenda of the paper or a particular reporter...why are we so accepting of it?

..at the very least I would like to see any paper who loses a libel case forced to issue an apology in the same size/placement as the original story. If the front page is full of an unproven story..then the apology should be front page as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    To be honest her telling everybody not to buy tabloid newspapers makes me want to go and buy extra copies just for the hell of it. She didn't seem to mind the publicity when she was on that dancing show in the states.

And bringing the victims of Hilsborough into the conversation on GMTV this morning was disgusting. She didn't seem concerned about anyone else until it affected her. Revolting woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tatotal wrote: »
    'Sir' Paul McCartney is a pillock for getting involved with a much younger woman and then having a child with her and i'm sick of his pseudo-sainthood in the media - I hope she takes him to the cleaners! Good on the gold-digging hussy!

I don't like him either, but I think she preyed on him when he was at his most vulnerable and had just lost the love of his life to cancer. He was a silly old fool flattered by the attentions of an attractive, younger woman.

Of course we could all see this coming a mile off, but men are weak at the end of the day and Sir Paul is no different.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    She made allot of Valid points about the media, who keep on hounding her day in day out, and what stupidity it is to write "why doesn’t she just go away" you should know its not her who writes the newspaper articles about her,

I thought after seeing her interviews today there would be some sympathy for her.
    She explained her points and validated them, unlike the newspapers who just write shit and you guys believe them without thinking.
    if she hadn’t done them interviews, she would have been vilified and now she has done them interviews she’s vilified, I don’t understand the personal hate people have for her, even though they don’t know a thing about her only just what they have read in the newspapers,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sassy ali wrote: »
    U people actually are really stupid, ignorant or sick,
    She made allot of Valid points about the media, who keep on hounding her day in day out, and what stupidity it is to write "why doesn’t she just go away" you should know its not her who writes the newspaper articles about her,

I thought after seeing her interviews today there would be some sympathy for her.
    She explained her points and validated them, unlike the newspapers who just write shit and you guys believe them without thinking.
    if she hadn’t done them interviews, she would have been vilified and now she has done them interviews she’s vilified, I don’t understand the personal hate people have for her, even though they don’t know a thing about her only just what they have read in the newspapers,

Maybe people don't like her because she is a proven liar and a fantasist? Its so bad we cannot believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore!!
  • Options
    tatotaltatotal Posts: 5,874
    Forum Member

but men are weak at the end of the day and Sir Paul is no different.

We're not all weak, no one-legged tramp would get the better of me! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The press and television programs, especially so called comedy programs have treated her ridiculously, even going so far as making jokes at the fact that she has one leg (like the imbecilic post above this one).

If these jokes were made at the expense of a non-celebrity or an ex-soldier for example then there would be an outcry and these people would be sacked immediately but because she had the sheer audacity to marry Paul McCartney, someone who appears to have taken on the mantle of a pseudo-saint, although it appears that he does nothing at all for charity even when he's probably one of the richest people in this country and someone who, also, hasn't released anything decent since he left the Beatles, Frog Chorus??? Do me a favour, because of this she has now become a 21st century version of Genghis Khan.

Allegedly he has also been outed as a wife-beater, beating his first wife Linda and now Heather Mills, if this is true then he deserves no sympathy or empathy whatsoever and deserves to lose every bloody penny he has. If any of you insist that this is lies, where is your evidence, she married the man, did you?

Sure, Heather Mills may be a gold digger but it's McCartney's own stupid fault that he didn't dig out a pre-nup and yes, she may be fame and attention hungry, but my tv screen is riddled with cheaply made programs which trawl through the barrel of so-called celebrities, who seem to have no talent apart from never shutting their mouths, so she certainly is not the only one.

As far as I can see those are her only two "crimes" apart from having the cheek to intimate that Sir Paul "I was in the Beatles" McCartney is not the saint that people make him out to be.

For those of you who say she "took advantage of a grieving widower", do me a favour and grow up. Does she have hypnotic tits? No. As one previous poster said McCartney thought with his crotch instead of his brain.

None of you know him, none of you know her, you just read the toilet paper that is the british press, perpetuating the crap that they constantly come out with and presume you are now experts, just leave them both alone to sort it out and get on with your own lives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bevheth wrote: »
    She looks to me not far off or probably actually in the middle of a complete nervous breakdown.

But really, could you blame her? I saw her on "This Morning" and I thought she made some good points. She was a bit nauseating and full of herself in some regards, but what the press has done is reprehensible. Did she bring some of it on herself? Yes. Does she manipulate and use the press? Of course. But she is not a murderer or anything like that. She is a woman who was married to a man seen as a minor deity. What if some of what she said he did was true? Because she has been treated so badly by the press and comes across as a cold and calculating bitch, it won't matter. There has to be more to that gagging order than her wanting to make a few quid on top of her divorce settlement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Maybe people don't like her because she is a proven liar and a fantasist? Its so bad we cannot believe anything that comes out of her mouth anymore!!

I don't think we are stupid, ignorant or sick. But I do think you are maybe too nice for your own good and cannot see an arch manipulator when one is right in front of you ;)

So the newspapers have never ever lied about anything, time and time again they have been proven of lying, not only about this but on many many occasions yet you would believe them blindly it would appear.
    If you remember just a couple of years back on the front pages heather was seen as a hero saviour a warrior, etc etc.
    And now it’s the complete opposite, they just create characters and people are just stupid for believing them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved her outrage about "I haven't been offered NOTHING"

Nor should she - the money should be for the kid not her, the gold digging hound

There, put that in your scrap book!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    and where did you get that information....the press I presume.:D So how can you be sure it's true?...most peoples opinions on her have been tainted/formed by the press to a degree.

Personally I don't really have much of an opinion on her either way..but then again I can honestly say I've never bothered reading a story about her.

Forgetting who she is and your opinion on her..she obviously has a point..

..we know the press is full of lies or stories manipulated due to the agenda of the paper or a particular reporter...why are we so accepting of it?

..at the very least I would like to see any paper who loses a libel case forced to issue an apology in the same size/placement as the original story. If the front page is full of an unproven story..then the apology should be front page as well.

You have a point i admit, that the papers are somewhat biased towards her but then thats her own fault wouldnt you say??. She seems quite happy to spout her crap to anyone who will listen but when she gets villified for it....its oh poor me....why are doing or saying these things about me??. If thats the case then if i was her id really learn to STFU because imho shes only digging herself into a deeper hole. What does she expect from the public when shes trying to rinse Paul for everything he has. 4 yrs of marriage and the stupid despicable woman thinks that £60mill is more than enough. I just really hope that the judge who deals with this case, uses his/her brains and gives her a reality check because this woman is so deluded its not even funny.

Paul on the other hand, well its own fault that he got sucked in by a gold digger of the highest calibre. Im sure hes kicking himself wondering why he didnt have a pre-nup.

Sassy Ali....hmmm interesting rant there...you sure your not related to the woman??. Made alot of valid points??..FFS dont make me laugh...none of her points were valid...this is of her own doing whether your blinded by stupidity, ignorance or whatever. But she only has herself to blame for the bad media about her. Look at Paul, he hasnt said much in the press about her or the divorce case. So whos the winner here?? Paul i would say. Hes kept a dignified silence throughout the whole mucky affair whereas Heather has been and still is making things bad for herself. Perhaps she should take a leaf out of Pauls book and keep her fat gob shut instead of bleating about her problems. Then perhaps she would get some good press.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jonsfab wrote: »
    I loved her outrage about "I haven't been offered NOTHING"

Nor should she - the money should be for the kid not her, the gold digging hound

I agree. Why is she entitled to money because she married someone. It's not like she earned it.

Their child, however is a different matter.

My problem with her is pretty much my problem with most celebs. They cannot court the press one day and then slag them off the next. As much as the papers etc need these stories to keep selling their publications, these celebs need the stories to keep appearing to keep them in the public eye.