2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GAGA was phenomenal
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Gaga rocked. Great song, great voice, and she sang live. And her chat with Dermot was surprisingly normal. Loved her.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gaga was fantastic. Jackson like her brother hasn't been relevant in the last ten years and looks dated.
  • sutton111sutton111 Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady Gaga was brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaga was great imo.

janet was poor....she should have performed in a bath as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,881
    Forum Member
    I was a bit bemused as to why Dermot never interviewed Janet but everytime she is ever interviewed its always 'ok, so lets talk about your brother.' It must be even harder now as talking about Michael now is obviously very painful for her and she was inevitably going to be asked about him, which leads me to think it was her decision not to be interviewed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Gaga, best guest of the series.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has GaGa had a nose job or is it just the different hairstyle that made her look better than usual?
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    oh tough choice :P lady gaga of course! janet was only there because of michael and did look like she had a large meal and was gonna burst out of that outfit!
  • chrisagw4chrisagw4 Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Gaga for me!

She was vocally really good and her performance was just wacky and different, She stood out where as Janet who danced exceptionally well wasn't that memorable.

I also liked how she shouted Bitch. but that is just my immature side coming in:p
  • ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    Didn't like Janet Jackson's performance as it was nowhere near what she's capable of. At her best, she's a phenomenal performer. I've known many pro dancers who have tried to learn the Rhythm Nation routine and still can't do it properly! She also sings live on tour. Disappointed she mimed tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Gaga for sure. I know who everyone will be talking about at work tomorrow and it wont be Janet...lovely as she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady GaGa.

Janet Jackson's performance was very poor, she was shouting over the recorded vocals, the song choice was awful and the sound was all over the place. Plus she didn't even bother to talk to Dermot afterwards.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    GaGa.....she has this appeal to make everyone want to look aat her....what a legend
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    of course Janet, i just dont get gaga and the giant bath thing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I skipped through the second half of Gaga's performance, until she was stood on the toilet and it looked like she was really trying to squeeze one out. Janet did amazing, kinda annoyed they ran out of time to interview her, but what can ya do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet took GaGa to school. The 'lady' once again came across as dislikeable and her own biggest fan. Eurgh.

Janet's school didn't even have a toilet or a shower facility.

So how can you call it a school? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tuesday1 wrote: »
    Enjoyed both but they're both different acts so hard to compare. Janet been around for years and I love majority of her songs.

Lady Gaga new and releasing some good tracks and did well on stage.

Right but you're comparing the performances tonight.

Glad to be of help.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Danslink wrote: »
    GaGa.....she has this appeal to make everyone want to look aat her....what a legend

Yes ...it was like The Transformers...The Ring and Something Lies Beneath all set to music.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    gaga was ok but janet killed it! i would of prefered her to sing live but lets face it, we all know janet's a performer not a singer so what difference does it make?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaga by a great distance. I did like the the part when Janet just stood there on stage in the dark in the long shot and we saw her run off when Dermot was talking to camera :D
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Lady GaGa is barking mad and Janet looked like she was a fitness instructor!! Sorry thought they were both ghastly. Janet's routine did look very old hat I am afraid.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet by a mile, she is the real lady, the other weirdo is vulgar and I dont get the hype over her.

Janet has served her time and had the sucess, she doesn't need to prove herself anymore.
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet was fantastic last night. Real class.
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand tha appeal of Lady Gaga - no doubt I am way too old. I can see that her performance may appeal to young people.

She may have been singing live, but seemed to me to have a very harsh voice. Would she have got into the final of X-Factor? Not on this performance if it is a singing competition.