Solange Knowles attacks Jay Z! (Video)

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/12/jay-z-solange-fight-elevator-video-beyonce-met-gala/

Solange, Beyonce's sister, has attacked Jay Z in an elevator - in what looks like quite a heated argument! swinging her arms and legs all over the place.

i wonder what brought that on, she always seemed of such a calm nature.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TMZ's done it again. They make the NSA look like amateurs. Based on Jay and Bey's reaction, she's done it before.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People seem to forget all the awful things Jay Z has done and make him out to be a saint. Obviously we don't know the reason for this but it is shocking how calm Beyoncé looks. Maybe this has happened before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It even looks like she's spitting on him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Looking at Beyonce's non-reaction and the fact that the sisters left together with Jay put in a separate car, my guess is that she was defending her sister's honour in some way.

Not that we'll ever be allowed to find out. Love Bey's Hollywood smile for the cameras as she steps into the car, like nothing ever happened...
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Looks like Solange was sticking up for Beyonce as they both left in the same car and Jay in a seperate one, ahhh wish the video had audio :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a second video where Jay Z looks lost like he has done something wrong and he is put in a different car whilst Beyonce and Solange get in the same car. Beyonce's hollywood smile with the paps is just funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow! That is really shocking footage. That behaviour is completely unacceptable.

Is this the beginning of the Carter downfall?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps when he sang '99 problems but a bitch ain't one - hit me' she look it a bit too literally?
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "If a punch lands on my husband and I pretend not to hear it, does it make a sound?" - Beyonce Knowles.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    How very bizarre indeed. Coz they're such a loving couple and blah blah Mrs Carter my hole.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Certainly points to all not being well in the Carter household...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Welcome to the club." - Rihanna comforting Jay Z.
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the reaction would be if this was a man hitting a woman whilst her husband stood by and watched calmly and the 2 brothers left together while the victim left on her own.

I know nothing about Jay Z but an attack is an attack
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiacat wrote: »
    I wonder what the reaction would be if this was a man hitting a woman whilst her husband stood by and watched calmly and the 2 brothers left together while the victim left on her own.

This is exactly how I feel. I think it is a very brutal attack and without the bodyguards Solange could have done some serious damage to him.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiacat wrote: »

If it was Jay Z hitting Solange the reaction would be very different, which is unfair!
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be that B and Solange went in a separate car to JZ so that B could calm Solange down?

Its a little odd that B made no move to calm S down.. how many would stand and watch loved ones going at it without attempting to mediate?

tiacat, I feel you. I'm not a fan of females attacking men without it being justifiable (defending self).
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a disgusting display of violence. Beyonce just stands there either in shock or resignation to the behaviour - its hard to say.

As people have said, if it had been Jay Z sticking the boot in, there'd be uproar by now.

In the extended version where they're leaving the hotel, Jay Z has a stunned look on his face, Solange looks furious and Beyonce has a fixed, professional hollywood smile.
  • RushRush Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    It must be something big for Beyonce' to just stand there.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea what the deal is but the Carters have always appeared very fake to me to begin with. Everything's definitely not as it seems with them two.

And I agree with what people are saying re: the genders being reversed. And I think its perfectly acceptable for a man to push a woman away if she's going batshit crazy attacking him.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I find Beyoncé's smile for the cameras on the way out of the venue a little disturbing...
  • Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Rush wrote: »
    It must be something big for Beyonce' to just stand there.

yup

he must have did something

i can't see no sane woman standing there whilst her sister tries to knock out her man

whilst i don't condemn violence there is more to this imo
  • Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what the deal is but the Carters have always appeared very fake to me to begin with. Everything's definitely not as it seems with them two.

And I agree with what people are saying re: the genders being reversed. And I think its perfectly acceptable for a man to push a woman away if she's going batshit crazy attacking him.

yup but tbf they never said their relationship was perfect. They are two huge stars with cameras always following them. Because we hardly saw any conflict between the two people presume they are all lovey dovey.

I agree though every relationship has problems.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guy who filmed the security monitor is probably looking for a new job now. This just adds to my belief Beyoncé is actually a robot.