✭✭
FAKE!!

playing dumb again. Trying to be the male Jade and failing

Comments

• Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a tool.
    Sadly I fear that tool will actually win the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Sadly I fear that tool will actually win the show.
    Nah, out-faked by Win-ston.
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good, it's not just me that realised he was Jading himself up. Tosser!
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    I would be embarrassed in case anyone thought it was real and i was that thick!!
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Get him out!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Nah, out-faked by Win-ston.

Yes. I couldn't agree more. From day 1, barring Winston murdering someone in that house, he is the winner.:cry::(
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    going by the reactions I'd say the main audience is lapping it up .

I expect him to ramp up his dumb routine even more now .

personally I wish he'd bore off .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    going by the reactions I'd say the main audience is lapping it up .

I expect him to ramp up his dumb routine even more now .

personally I wish he'd bore off .

Oh they are, but the tweenie girlies and camp little lads will lurve Winston the love God more...and they are the ones who decide....;-)
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark will be fooooooooookiiiiin fyuuuuuuuuuumiiiiiiiin if he doesn't win after putting in this much hard work :cool:

he'll be going "well done Win, I love you to the booooooooooones" but deep down he will be dead :cool:

just a consolation thought for when Win Wins :p
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's fake but if it was real, as some gullible people think, why do they like people as thick as that?
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    I know it's fake but if it was real, as some gullible people think, why do they like people as thick as that?

And if it isn't fake then that shows that the British education system has truly gone downhill.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

some freaks think fully grown men acting like toddlers is endearing :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I suppose it takes all sorts, to like all sorts. Would be a better world if we all liked the same fok...no wars etc.

But from my perspective, I cannot fathom how anyone could like Helen Woods or want her to win.:p

Horses for courses and all that;-)
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But from my perspective, I cannot fathom how anyone could like Helen Woods or want her to win.:p

:cool:
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    They are all playing a game in there....at least he is a bit amusing and he is not malicious. My main gripe about him is his constant use of the 'f' word. I know it is in common use these days and that they all say it but I think he is the most prolific by a mile.:)
    Regarding being thick. I think a few of the housemates would fall into that category...I could not believe how many of them did not know the capital of Japan..
  • TheprodigalTheprodigal Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Him and Winston are definitely fighting for 'Dumbest housemate'.

The eventual winner will probably be Winson as he has a nice body and we know that trumps everything with BB voters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Him and Winston are definitely fighting for 'Dumbest housemate'.

The eventual winner will probably be Winson as he has a nice body and we know that trumps everything with BB voters.

Well Winston, of course will win, you are 100% right.

Sadly, I'm not a fan of big body, little head syndrome, (& especially when that little head sems to contain vry little greay matter) but hey thats just me;-)
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You think thick people don't deserve to be liked?
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was so fake - if he's really not that bright, he would not have even remembered that word. These days, the minute he's in the DR, I hit the mute button.

I thought the eviction was so funny. He did that dumb dive of relief and no one even got up or touched him. hahaha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So tedious. Does he think we are all eejits? Err, yes.
  • Omar LittleOmar Little Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Menk wrote: »
    You think thick people don't deserve to be liked?

Liked, yes, as much as anyone else.

Idolised or venerate (e.g., being disproportionately represented in Reality TV finalists & winners)…not so much.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiot viewers(the majority) love this sort of stuff. BB producers and C5 also love it, trashy tv that's so dumbed down. It shouldn't even be called BB anymore. Hate it.

The amount of screentime he gets is atrocious and unfair. Then on BOTS if someone says something negative about him it's like 'oh my god how dare you'.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liked, yes, as much as anyone else.

Idolised or venerate (e.g., being disproportionately represented in Reality TV finalists & winners)…not so much.

I think we are doing quite well for intelligent HMs this time around. I would have Chris, Christopher, Matt, Kim, Kimberly, Steven down as bright and Ash, Helen, Jale, Mark, Toya and Tamara down as above average too. There are only a handful of below average ones, especially compared to some of the other series.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    He's no intellectual but he's not even half as stupid as he pretends to be. They should have task where Mark answers pretty simple general knowledge questions and if he gets them wrong they're all on basic rations for a week.

Be interesting to see if he drops the act for fear of letting his 'bezzie mates' down or carries on the charade.
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From now on I'm always going to refer to them as the Conservatory Party - it works on so many levels, it's genius. :D

Another great malapropism from this series was that Michelangelo painted the Sixteen Chapels. :D:D