Options

On Demand problem

FanielleFanielle Posts: 1,251
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey,

Just wondering if anybody is having any problems with On Demand? Everything I try and play, plays jittery... As if something is interfering with it? Sound is disjointed and picture has blocks of picture missing or out of sync. The only thing I can compare it too is when the signal is rubbish on digital tv?!

I've reset the box, checked to see if anything is interfering and checked all the cables... All seems ok!

Hopefully someone can help?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Was looking for Sun, Sex & Suspicious Parents (the Zante Episode) and after numerous button presses to get to the 'play now' section, pressed ok and it went straight back to the TV guide!!!!!!!
  • Options
    fixermanfixerman Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanielle wrote: »
    Hey,

Just wondering if anybody is having any problems with On Demand? Everything I try and play, plays jittery... As if something is interfering with it? Sound is disjointed and picture has blocks of picture missing or out of sync. The only thing I can compare it too is when the signal is rubbish on digital tv?!

I've reset the box, checked to see if anything is interfering and checked all the cables... All seems ok!

Hopefully someone can help?

Sounds like low signal strength. Call up and request an engineer to call and check your signal.