Kye on "This Morning"

fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I actually found him a little big arrogant on there, did anyone else watch it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Never watch daytime tv.
  • MysteryxxxxxMysteryxxxxx Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    he's a ****
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This could win a prize for the most informative thread on DS. :p
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    This could win a prize for the most informative thread on DS. :p

Haha! Sorry, was just surprised as he seemed quite humble until then!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Arrogant? No he was just telling the truth and even the presenters felt that. X Factor has turned into a freak show for sociopaths seeking fame and is going downhill fast.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What time was he on the show? May watch him on demand but don't want to watch the whole show. Would rather watch paint dry!
  • TeekyPieTeekyPie Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually found him a little big arrogant on there, did anyone else watch it?

Yes, I found him arrogant. Particularly when he said "i'm not taking that comment on board because I gave good performances as well as being a good singer so that comment wasn't really relevant."

I wonder which acts are still left in, that he thinks he is better than?

He basically said he wasn't bothered about winning anyway, he just wanted a platform to promote whatever he is writing.

And when they were saying they think of him in the boys' category rather than the overs, and he made a point of saying "yes, i'm 30, and I was 29 when i auditioned" I wanted to shout, you're 30 and still dress and act like a teenager!!! grow up!!
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see the interview...did he mention Christopher at all?
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeekyPie wrote: »

Well, Rylan, obviously.

I saw it, he totally bored me to tears so I came on here instead. :D
  • TeekyPieTeekyPie Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Rylan, obviously.

I saw it, he totally bored me to tears so I came on here instead. :D

Do you think he thinks he is better than Rylan?

if someone won against me I would assume they must be better than me
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew he'd be like this.

His desperation has flipped into bitterness. Nice of him to completely dismiss the judges comment, it was her opinion, and I completely agree with it, except the part about him being a good singer. I don't think he's even all that, vocally either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think he thinks he is better than Rylan?

if someone won against me I would assume they must be better than me

Vocally? Of course he is. Rylan has the weakest vocals left in the competition. But fortunately for Rylan, he's also the most entertaining. When Kye performs, it's serious snoozefest time. And I'm a major Rylan fan, but I'm not deluded enough to think that he has great vocals.

Kye's remark on TM "I'm not taking that comment on board because I gave good performances as well as being a good singer so that comment wasn't really relevant." was very arrogant and says it all really.
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I didn't find him particularly arrogant - he was expressing his opinion which he's free to do so.

I just couldn't warm to Kye on the show so I'm not bothered that he left. He just seems to lack something and his performances to me were forced like he was trying too hard. I prefer singers who make it look effortless.
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He always had an air of self-entitlement about him, it was where his personality should have been.

Quite funny as well because if he had genuine reason to think that highly of himself he would have never been on XF in the first place.
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next (and likely last) time we will see him is in the final - gushing over his " best mate" ( inset anyone whos left ) winning it.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, we'll never have to see him ever again.

Not even as a Z-Lister in "night out" paparazzi photos - because he is too boring, uninteresting, unattractive and uncharismatic for anyone to write about.
  • twsstwss Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    He just answers questions honestly. I can't fault him on that, even if I didn't enjoy his performances.
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vocally? Of course he is. Rylan has the weakest vocals left in the competition. But fortunately for Rylan, he's also the most entertaining. When Kye performs, it's serious snoozefest time. And I'm a major Rylan fan, but I'm not deluded enough to think that he has great vocals.

Kye's remark on TM "I'm not taking that comment on board because I gave good performances as well as being a good singer so that comment wasn't really relevant." was very arrogant and says it all really.

what comment was he referring to?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was already signed to Sony. If he was going to be a success in the industry he would have been by now.

The problem is he has mediocre vocals and is infinitely forgettable.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see him having any sort of music career to be honest. Maybe for the first year or so in clubs and PAs etc but not much else.
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was honest and not playing the PR waffle. At least he went on the show knowing what it could do for him. He's been in the industry long enough to know the score.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairy_ wrote: »
    what comment was he referring to?

Eamon asked him how he felt about Tulisa saying it was about the entertainment factor as well as singing.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I found him arrogant. Particularly when he said "i'm not taking that comment on board because I gave good performances as well as being a good singer so that comment wasn't really relevant."

He basically said he wasn't bothered about winning anyway, he just wanted a platform to promote whatever he is writing.

And when they were saying they think of him in the boys' category rather than the overs, and he made a point of saying "yes, i'm 30, and I was 29 when i auditioned" I wanted to shout, you're 30 and still dress and act like a teenager!!! grow up!!

Most of them except maybe James.