Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Poor Cheska. Beginning to wonder how long she'll be on the show for now, her interactions seem to be becoming less and less by the season
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Cheska. Beginning to wonder how long she'll be on the show for now, her interactions seem to be becoming less and less by the season

Thinking the same, she's not featured that much since Ollie left.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and Binky is irritating the life out of me, used to love her but the Alex nonsense has ruined her.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's confirmed for New York. Her arguments with Binky this season have made her sort of relevant again.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate Binky in irrational bitch mode(that's a role for Rosie or Louise), it's entertaining but disappointing, Binky was interesting and fun before she became all about guys.

The Jamie Lucy Riley stuff is still awkward. Though it leading to Spencer trying to tease Alex about his drinking was very funny.

Still not a lot for Andy to do, and Louise getting another storyline about someone having a thing for her is yawwwwwwwwwn.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Binky thinking, in the trailer for next week, she blames Mummy Binky for letting Alex come between them. She has turned so nasty. Err Binks your mum didn't bring him into your lives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    I wonder if it's deliberate that those "new friends" are also particularly unpleasant about, and to, Cheska. Of all the people to snuggle up to, Binky selects them! Mean!

Then again, it's only a tv show, and probably manufactured for the cameras.

There's no probably about it!
  • Options
    knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far too little Proudlock this series for my liking.
  • Options
    tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    how do you know?
    Because there filming in new york and are no longer together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Binky thinking, in the trailer for next week, she blames Mummy Binky for letting Alex come between them. She has turned so nasty. Err Binks your mum didn't bring him into your lives.

I hope mummy Binky puts her firmly in her place >:(
  • Options
    knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching the latest episode on 4oD and noticed the summary;
    Jamie's love life is once again the talk of Chelsea and Lucy isn't pleased to hear about his involvement with her former intern Riley. On confrontation, Mark reveals his feelings for Lucy have never gone away. Where does this leave newly besotted Riley?

Does his boyfriend know? :o;-)
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that was a crap epsiode let alone season finale:confused:

Nothing really happened and the structure was terrible!
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has been the worst series so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually liked Spenny last night joking with Jamie about New York.
  • Options
    katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Last nights episode wasn't as good as previous episodes. I like Mark but wish we could see more of him without Victoria. I find him much more entertaining when he is interacting with the other members of the cast such as Spencer, Binky or Rosie.

I can't warm to Riley at all. I can never tell what her expression is meant to be and can't decide if it's because she is good at hiding her feelings or because she is a bit vacant.

I still think Lucy and Jamie should give it another go. She always seems happy around him and I think he brings out her good side.

I feel like Spencer has been coming across a lot better, even despite the orgy revelations - although maybe that's just because he seems more decent when in comparison with Alex!

Speaking off, Binky and Alex! I'm in two minds because Binky is a grown-up and needs to make her own choices (and mistakes) without censorship and with support from her friends. At the same time I feel like if she has just rationally taken on board her friends and mums concerns without flying off the handle she might not feel so isolated.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    This has been the worst series so far.

It's dying on it's arse. Hopefully NYC will inject a much needed bit of life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too much of one bad love story makes for a bad season. Let's hope Binky and Alex come out if it as entertaining as Louise and Spencer have become on a good day.
    Really missed proudlock/Jamie/Francis being general idiots.

Binky is still struggling to understand that being supportive is not the same as agreeing with your choices. That her Mum was basically saying the same things as Lucy was quite sad.

Oh and well done to Stevie for getting some storylines, thought he would disappear like so many after his first season but he clung on somehow and got more screen time than Andy.
  • Options
    simonnsimonn Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to admit, I'm this close to stopping watching, there were literally about 3 storylines in the whole series. Producers, you need to up your game, and come up with something other than x fancies y, z might have cheated on q, while everyone else speculates and discusses, ad infinitum.
  • Options
    simonnsimonn Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    Oh and well done to Stevie for getting some storylines, thought he would disappear like so many after his first season but he clung on somehow and got more screen time than Andy.

...who didn't have a single story line or interesting thing to say the whole season!
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone who doesn't have a romantic interest on the show gets sidelined e.g. Andy, Cheska, Proudlock etc.

That's probably why Stevie dumped Poppy and started these showmances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually liked Spenny last night joking with Jamie about New York.

I hate myself a little bit for saying it but I did too. He is trying not to laugh most of the time and that makes me laugh. Never thought I'd say that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    I hate myself a little bit for saying it but I did too. He is trying not to laugh most of the time and that makes me laugh. Never thought I'd say that!

I was feeling the same. I think its good when he can accept what he is like and not try to hurt any of the girls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spencer always holds his hands up and apologises later, which helps, dosent stop him being a total bananahead when he's caught out initially though.

It's far more relaxing having him not in a relationship. And he's tried to fill in with some fun, he's got a much better handle on entertainment than some of the other long timers.
  • Options
    daisylanedaisylane Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    In total agreement on Spencer. I wouldn't have thought it before, but the show just isn't as entertaining when it's not based around him. I did like him poking fun at Jamie about Lucy.

Comes to something when Stephanie Pratt is one of the most likable parts of a show. Awful finale. Hope Binky and Alex go back into the background in NY.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't even watched the last two episodes yet, not sure i can be bothered.