Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh I see, doh I am a thick **** sometimes :D
  • Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JFK
    There's something about Sept 11 that does not sit well with me either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That the Israelis are not at all interested in peace.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Dr David Kelly killed himself, he didn't.
  • Options
    Manic MinerManic Miner Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Ferrero Roche are actually lumps of Squirrel poo;)
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a brilliant book if anyone is interested in stuff like this -

www.amazon.co.uk/Voodoo-Histories-Conspiracy-Shaping-History/dp/0224074709

That's so you can buy your own. ;)
  • Options
    James2001James2001 Posts: 73,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Ferrero Roche are actually lumps of Squirrel poo;)

I think squirrel poo would be more appetising :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    9/11, how else did the towers fall in 10 seconds each?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely do not believe the official version of 9/11.
    I don't believe Dr David Kelly killed himself.
    I don't believe the official reason given for invasion of Afghanistan.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can believe it is not butter....
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve1977 wrote: »
    I don't really believe nor disbelieve conspiracy theories really but...I'm very open minded when it comes to 9/11 and it wouldn't suprise me if America knew of the attacks and let them happen because of what they stood to gain if they could become 'World Police' and takeover countries with brute force.

Considering George Bush was President when that happened, it wouldn't surprise me if he was in on the whole thing. I would guess that he was as corrupt as they come.
  • Options
    The screamThe scream Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mattyhope wrote: »
    I can believe it is not butter....

I think thats a dodgey one too!
  • Options
    Kel'ThuzadKel'Thuzad Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a believe in the conspiracy that we're all actually just living in a matrix style world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Considering George Bush was President when that happened, it wouldn't surprise me if he was in on the whole thing. I would guess that he was as corrupt as they come.

I think that his brother or other family members had the contract for the twin towers,this makes it very possible and i think they done it because it was a good excuse for the war(on terror).
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozracer wrote: »
    I think that his brother or other family members had the contract for the twin towers,this makes it very possible and i think they done it because it was a good excuse for the war(on terror).

Well, nothing would surprise me when it comes to him. I didn't trust him at all.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Believe outright:
    1. The Clwyd children's homes scandal.
    2. JFK.

Believe there's something amiss but not necessarily the full theory:
    1. The UFO cover up.
    2. 9/11 and 7/7 - the advance warnings are well documented and I suspect the cover up is no more than a cover up of incompetence in the security services than any plot for war.

Believe is happening but not why the theory says:
    1. The NWO - obviously globalisation is happening but I think it's more to do the rich and therefore powerful people in the world pushing it because it makes them richer rather than a nefarious conspiracy of microchipping etc organised by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Think is totally untrue:
    1. The Moan Landing hoax.
  • Options
    oldhagoldhag Posts: 2,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Lennon

and all of the above - especially that Ferrarro Rosha make edible xmas pressies, especially when they are years out of date due to being re-cycled as pressies for someone else next year and on and on and on and on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the JFK assassination conspiracy people...this is for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQLQEYWNOiE

Also....what is the theory on John Lennon?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They didn't, unless you want to beleive the crap peddled by the conspiracy websites and videos out there.

The fact is though- if they were able to plant bombs in the towers without leaving a trace and no-one noticing a single thing, then there must be a conspiracy- as it means devices offering invisibility cloaks (for both the workers doing the job and to be able to hide all traces of explosives, cables, the work needed to lay expolsives etc.) as well as devices to slow down or stop time to allow such a thing to be done in anything near the timeframe conspiracy theorists want us to beleive must exist. In short, rigging the towers for demolition in the way CTs want us to beleive simply isn't physically possible. You simply can't rig a bulding for demolition work on the quiet, with no-one noticing, not leaving a trace or in a short amount of time (these things take MONTHS of round the clock work and are VERY messy).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that his brother or other family members had the contract for the twin towers

Nope- what it was is that his brother worked for a company that used to have something to do with security at the twin towers many years before 9/11. But conspiracy theorists seems to like to dwell on this long dead assosiation and think that it's something significant- it's not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the big conspiracy theory now sweeping the U.S. and into some other countries too, make of it what you will:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swm8waVNSq8

The full documentary is on YOUTUBE:eek:
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Princess Margaret died of aids which is why she was cremated. Royals dont get cremated but they had to dispose of any evidence as it wouldnt do for a royal to have died of such a disease, she caught it off that crim she was associated with.

Princess Margaret was very close to her Father , she adored him and her wish was to be buried with him. There was only enough space in the Royal Crypt for that of the Queen Mother so many years before , Princess Margaret arranged that she would be cremated as that would be the only way she in her words "could be renuited with her dear papa" , she was his favourite .

When she died her ashes were kept in the Royal Chapel as the Queen Mother was still alive and when the QM was buried they then interred Mragarets ashes to the Royal Crypt as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What time did it take the towers it fall then?
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As has been said they didnt

As has been written, said many times , the WTC Twin Towers when constructed were built to hopefully withstand the impact of a 707 on its way to land in trouble, with a speed of 180mph weight of 263,000 lb's and with low fuel levels.

Both of the the Boeing 767-200ER aircraft that were used to fly into the towers on 9/11 each had an approximate weight of 274,000 lb's speeds of 470 to 590 mph upon impact and were very heavy on fuel.

So a big difference and one that would ultimately decide on how the towers handled the incident. That coupled with the fact that the building was built to and maintained to a substandard, it was found that the steel beams were not adequately fire proofed had a history of losing fire proofing and were exposed to the fires due to said fireproofing being missing , so things happened far quicker than would have happened if they were properly maintained.