Lacoste shirts

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
Forum Member
Hi,

Dunno if this is in the right forum, but I want to get the bulk lot of the Lacoste shirts (all the colours) - but obviously I want them to be the real deal and not some moody tat.

Does anyone know, other than the Lacoste shops where to get them - because they are FAR too dear where to get them from and if they give you a reduced price?

Maybe a trusted website or anything?

:)

Comments

• OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the Fashion & Beauty forum.

I'd never buy them off the internet because of too many fakes. Have you tried asking the stores if they'd be prepared to give a discount for multiple purchase?

I have a couple of Lacoste shirts (a pink & a reddish purple) but I rarely wear them... I'm more Low-cost than Lacoste:o
  • bet lynchbet lynch Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    try the designer outlet stores ... they sell official goods but at a fraction of the price of the major stores;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I rang Lacoste up in Oxford Street but he said they are about £80 each! They're not even that in House of Fraiser or Debenhams. Couldn't believe it.

I've been looking but they are all 60 - £100 each and I got three before from Baggas Menswear and they were real ones for £39.00 which isn't bad.

Just can't seem to find the deals anywhere! Grr. :D
  • Mikey RocksMikey Rocks Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Why would you want to spend all that money to look like a tosser?
  • DarkJediDarkJedi Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    Lacoste isn't even that a big brand anyway. Get something like Armani or Henleys or something. Or goto Selfridges. They may have them there.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarkJedi wrote: »
    Lacoste isn't even that a big brand anyway. Get something like Armani or Henleys or something. Or goto Selfridges. They may have them there.

ROFLMAO

Mentioning Henleys in the same breath as Lacoste and Armani. :D:D
    Forum Member

Sort yourself out mate.

And I would never wear Armani, I know it's a much bigger name than Lacoste but I just want a few shirts to wear to work and not to go out in. :)
    Forum Member
    timboy wrote: »
    ROFLMAO

Mentioning Henleys in the same breath as Lacoste and Armani. :D:D

It's true.

That Lacoste lizard is ugly anyway. Hideous clothes. And its old. Don't waste your money on that rubbish. Lol.
    Forum Member
    Adidas. wrote: »
    Sort yourself out mate.

And I would never wear Armani, I know it's a much bigger name than Lacoste but I just want a few shirts to wear to work and not to go out in. :)

Why not Armani???

Lacoste to goto work in. I can only imagine those people in that Natwest leaflet making ad wearing them. Lol. :o

Or get that Adidas shirt with that French writing on. "You have entered something??" with he AdiColour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do pay for the label but Lacoste shirts are quality, they look good & will last for years.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with a Fred Perry or Pringle top and a pair of Farah trousers? BHS is your friend!!;)
  • Lonely BoyLonely Boy Posts: 214
    Forum Member

Agreed. Isn't it a brand the chavs go for?

I've seen some of the chavs wearing the classy green tracksuits of their's up here.:eek:

Dare say they're fake because the real stuff is pretty pricey considering the bland design of their gear.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I just wear polos in work. Nothing flash, nothing over the top. I don't see what's wrong with them?

I mean plain Lacoste shirts. They last forever.

Armani is just too much 'trying' to be good in my opinion. I'd only wear it if I was going out on a night out, but seeing as I don't own any, I wouldn't wear it!
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarkJedi wrote: »
    It's true.

That Lacoste lizard is ugly anyway. Hideous clothes. And its old. Don't waste your money on that rubbish. Lol.

You've obviously not got a clue mate if you think Lacoste clothes are bad due to the age of the label..
    Forum Member
    Lonely Boy wrote: »
    Agreed. Isn't it a brand the chavs go for?

I've seen some of the chavs wearing the classy green tracksuits of their's up here.:eek:

Dare say they're fake because the real stuff is pretty pricey considering the bland design of their gear.

What a joke! Some people...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    Can't you email Lacoste direct is there not a phone number on their website.

I would to through Lacoste as most other place's that sell them on the web are fake.

If you are getting them to sell on ebay you may still get them taken down if they are genuine.
    Forum Member
    What's wrong with a Fred Perry or Pringle top and a pair of Farah trousers? BHS is your friend!!;)

Great look.:D

Go over to youtube and checkout those 80's Tennis players fashions too.;)
    Forum Member
    Can't you email Lacoste direct is there not a phone number on their website.

I would to through Lacoste as most other place's that sell them on the web are fake.

If you are getting them to sell on ebay you may still get them taken down if they are genuine.

Yeah I spoke to Lacoste on the phone and they do do it - it''s just a bit too pricey for all.

And no they're for me.
    Forum Member
    The only thing I like of Lacsote is their Perfumes and their Jeans.
    Forum Member
    I think their aftershave is nice too. It's not the best but better than some.
    Forum Member
    What a joke! Some people...

I'm only winding you up my friend.:p I've actually got a nice sky blue shirt of their's that I paid 60 notes for a couple of years back.

It's just the fake stuff does get wore by the chavs.
    Forum Member
    Tried Selfridges?? I'm sure I saw some last week when I went.
  • A.B.U.A.B.U. Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Why not buy Kangol polo shirts instead? Better brand and cost less! :cool:
    Forum Member
    Lonely Boy wrote: »
    I'm only winding you up my friend.:p I've actually got a nice sky blue shirt of their's that I paid 60 notes for a couple of years back.

It's just the fake stuff does get wore by the chavs.

I know when I was younger I did the rounds for a mate of ''10 a shirt - just don't wash them because they won't come out the machine'' knocks at the door.

Shameful behaviour just to get a bit of money and a box of ****! :o
    A.B.U. wrote: »
    Why not buy Kangol polo shirts instead? Better brand and cost less! :cool:

No offence, honestly, but I wouldn't wear that make, I have before but just not now. It's the area I'm from. Every area has a "in" fashion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think their aftershave is nice too. It's not the best but better than some.

I got a complimentary sampler bottle of Lacoste aftershave given free on a flight a few years ago. :)