Mistresses - BBC1 next Thursday

BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else really looking forward to the last series of Mistresses next week?

This programme has me hooked! Such a shame its the last series.

Hope its as good as the other series.....

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it too.
    I really enjoyed the 1st series but didn't think the 2nd series was as good so I'm hoping this one is better.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ajay10 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to it too.
    I really enjoyed the 1st series but didn't think the 2nd series was as good so I'm hoping this one is better.

I actually didnt think the 2nd series was as good as the first but I still love it!

Do you know how many episodes there are this time round?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually didnt think the 2nd series was as good as the first but I still love it!

Do you know how many episodes there are this time round?

There's only 4 epsiodes in this series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only 4 epsiodes in this series.

Oh really? Only 4?

Oh!

They better be good then!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh really? Only 4?

Oh!

They better be good then!!

I know. It's a shame it's only 4 episodes but at least they are finishing off the story and bringing it to an end.

Series 2 seems like such a long time ago, I'm struggling to remember what happened. Hopefully series 3 will remind me.
    I think I need to get it on DVD though so I can watch it all fully and to jog my memory.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know. It's a shame it's only 4 episodes but at least they are finishing off the story and bringing it to an end.

Series 2 seems like such a long time ago, I'm struggling to remember what happened. Hopefully series 3 will remind me.
    I think I need to get it on DVD though so I can watch it all fully and to jog my memory.

Yeah me too.....I hope they might show a brief "recap" of how it ended last series cos I cant remember either!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculously camp melodrama but the charcaters and acting are so spot on, I'll plainly watch every episode!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm soooo excited! From what i've seen of the trailer looks like it's even more scandalous than ever!