Final Fantasy XV

Comments

• Hank SchraderHank Schrader Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look's Amazing !!.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Also here's the Final Fantasy XV - Dawn trailer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMJTGna_xA
  • Xadlei XemnasXadlei Xemnas Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Automatic car gameplay.

https://youtu.be/v2jJ5sthHys
    Forum Member
    Square Enix have announced that they will announce the release date at an announcement in March.
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Square Enix have announced that they will announce the release date at an announcement in March.

I love an announcement of an announcement, if they come out in March and say it's not coming out till 2017 I give up.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenny1986 wrote: »
    I love an announcement of an announcement, if they come out in March and say it's not coming out till 2017 I give up.

Get prepared to give up then. I think a 2016 release date is going to be extremely optimistic, hell I wouldn't even be surprised if they announced 2017, but gets pushed back until 2018.
    Forum Member
    Dandem wrote: »
    Get prepared to give up then. I think a 2016 release date is going to be extremely optimistic, hell I wouldn't even be surprised if they announced 2017, but gets pushed back until 2018.

No No, they have said they will get the game out in 2016.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/29/9226487/final-fantasy-15-release-date-news
    Forum Member
    We should have an official release date for Final Fantasy XV by morning (I think).
    But there is a rumour that it's September 30th, and there'll be another demo. Finish the demo and you'll receive Carbuncle as an exclusive summon in the full game.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Release date confirmed as 30th September 2016

The FFXV platinum demo will be available today on PS4 & Xbox 1 & if you complete it, the Carnbuncle sunmon will be available to use in the full game (you can then name it whatever you want)

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV will be a CG film which takes place during the events of the game, as well as a 5 part anime series called Brotherhood, which is a back story to the brothers in the game.

There's also a mobile game called Justice Monsters 5. No idea what that is lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    $270 (or roughly £188) for the collectors edition, what the **** are square smoking with that price

Honestly I'd of paid £120 max but this is just crazy
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    $270 (or roughly £188) for the collectors edition, what the **** are square smoking with that price

You forgot to add 20% VAT. :D
  • smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/games/xone/FINAL-FANTASY-XV-Ultimate-Collector-s-Edition.php

£190, wish they would list it already. I tried to order from the usa site but it would not ship to the uk. Wish they would hurry up and let me pre order a copy already, been waiting 1.5 hours. Demo is downloaded and waiting for me to play:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally just bought one, 2 hours 20 mins later, then I went on and bought another one straight away, whats that all about. I must have leveled up a fair few times over the last few hours:D
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    For anyone who is interested there looks like there is a demo of this available on the PS4 & Xbox One.

http://www.engadget.com/2016/03/31/the-final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo-is-available-now/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nice to feel excited about this game again, now that the end is in sight. I've fallen out of love with it a few times over 10 long years. I'll check out the demo later today, demo's aren't my thing but apparently this won't be in the game so it's worth a look, plus I want Carbuncle.

I'm still not a fan of Luna's character design, maybe i'm still pining for Stella.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IGN have a 28min video of the demo for those without access to it, I haven't watched it yet.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2016/03/31/final-fantasy-15s-new-demo-feels-like-kingdom-hearts
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smcbeath wrote: »
    Finally just bought one, 2 hours 20 mins later, then I went on and bought another one straight away, whats that all about. I must have leveled up a fair few times over the last few hours:D

So you spent £380 on two collectors editions? :o

You must REALLY like Final Fantasy games!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If this was a FF8 remake i'd do it, but that's a special case for me. I couldn't do it with a game I didn't know much about. I'm praying for XV to be good though, i'd hate for people to be dissapointed after buying CE.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One for a mate, I can always cancel nearer the time. I wont be keeping 2 for myself. My problem is that I do like to hoard stuff that I buy, and not open. Got quite a bit of lego and movie steelbooks that I haven't touched. Will probably keep one edition for myself and buy a digital copy:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this was a FF8 remake i'd do it, but that's a special case for me. I couldn't do it with a game I didn't know much about. I'm praying for XV to be good though, i'd hate for people to be dissapointed after buying CE.

FF8 is my favourite also. I'm currently replaying on PC using the official cheats so that I can concentrate on getting all the best cards in Triple Triad. I've completed this game so many times and maxed pretty much everything that cheating really isn't an issue anymore.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »

they see you coming
  • Xadlei XemnasXadlei Xemnas Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    A whopping six months away though. :-(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    they see you coming

:confused: I'm literally refusing to pay, what are they seeing?
    Forum Member
    Got the demo downloaded but it's really nice out today so I shouldn't spend the day on it. Might leave it til later to play it.
  • KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So just finished the demo in just less than an hour. At first my thoughts on the battle system were justified, a load of rubbish of just holding "circle" and watching him fight. But by the end of the demo I had totally changed my mind, was really fun and I can't wait for this to release even more now. How many gem things did people get? I found 299 and missed one that I couldn't get back to. Did anyone see a purpose in them?

Anyway, ultimately this has proven to be a definite day one purchase for me, can't wait.