How do I limit when the router/modem is active and can be used

13»

Comments

• FaustFaust Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    call100 wrote: »
    :yawn::yawn::yawn:

There is probably a reason for that.......:rolleyes:

You always manage to reinforce my point so ably. You epitomise 2013 UK man. :rolleyes:
  • FaustFaust Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Several people have told you its possible to have a active life, and a large monthly download.

Yes it is, but that isn't what research and statistics are telling us is it? All the evidence points to a sedentary lifestyle with far to much time spent in front of a screen at the expense of being active.

I'm nearing retirement yet still enjoy an hour in my local swimming pool most mornings before I go into the office.
  • 1saintly1saintly Posts: 4,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faust wrote: »
    Yes it is, but that isn't what research and statistics are telling us is it? All the evidence points to a sedentary lifestyle with far to much time spent in front of a screen at the expense of being active.

I'm nearing retirement yet still enjoy an hour in my local swimming pool most mornings before I go into the office.

See there you go, repeating it again!
    Whilst confirming what we keep repeating, so it goes on and on :)
  • JeeooorghhhbbbJeeooorghhhbbb Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Just go unlimited and indulge in all the internet goodness you and the kids can get!

As the kids say today, YOLO. Probably not for as long as their parents if we believe some of the stuff stated above.
  • call100call100 Posts: 7,262
    Forum Member
    Faust wrote: »
    You always manage to reinforce my point so ably. You epitomise 2013 UK man. :rolleyes:

Ha Ha! That's the funniest post yet.....:D:D:D..You've demonstrated admirably that you know nothing about 2013.....Thanks for cheering me up though....;)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
    Administrator
    This thread has been closed as it is no longer constructive.
This discussion has been closed.