missed first part trial and retribution!

gwynnegwynne Posts: 721
Forum Member
✭✭
Sods law-vcr decided to have a hissy fit when programmed for first part of 'Trial and Retribution'!
Have ITV the equivelant of the BBCI player that would enable me to 'catch up' or is the ephisode repeated at all?
I'm really miffed about this-these bloody machines know when to put the boot in thats for sure!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gwynne wrote: »
    Sods law-vcr decided to have a hissy fit when programmed for first part of 'Trial and Retribution'!
    Have ITV the equivelant of the BBCI player that would enable me to 'catch up' or is the ephisode repeated at all?
    I'm really miffed about this-these bloody machines know when to put the boot in thats for sure!

ditch the vcr, get sky plus
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gwynne wrote: »

ITV Catch Up
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

That is really rubbish compared to BBC iPlayer and 40D, try the STV (Scottish ITV) version, it's much better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    whats a VCR?
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is really rubbish compared to BBC iPlayer and 40D, try the STV (Scottish ITV) version, it's much better.

I never said it was any good:)

You're right though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I cant find it online, it's only playing adverts on itv player
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lifesaver wrote: »
    I cant find it online, it's only playing adverts on itv player

im the same i missed it as well, i looked on itv catch up but it only gives you clip for next weeks but when you click on it it's only adverts

not sure but maybe it will show later on in the week on catch up