Any positives on Jack Walton

2»

Comments

• MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Seems a nice guy, nice voice, likeable, charm, suits Xfactor :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye he does seem a canny lad but he needs to develop his own thing really which would be very individual - did not think Eye of the Tiger worked the way they did it, maybe a braver decision by Mel or the producers to strip it right back might have worked better cos he has not got the strength vocally to sing a trad version.

I was not having a pop at him when I asked if he was in the bottom 3 I just could not remember who it was!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    He's actually one of the most talented in the competition, he can play the guitar, he's got a great voice when he has the right song choice, not to mention him being very attractive and likeable!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the kid. He's got talent and just needs to know how to channel it. I'm old enough to be his mother so can't even begin to think of him in any other way apart from being a good kid who could do well
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    He's my favourite. He seems a nice guy and is someone whose music I'd actually listen too.

I think he needs to work on his performance though.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His tone is more akin to Jason Mraz, John Mayer and so on, rather than the stuff they have been giving him.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babyshez wrote: »
    Well, hey there! 😏

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too:D..
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No charisma, thin little voice, mind numbingly boring. Apparently he looks OK with his clothes off, which is ironic when you consider he refused to take his shirt off for Saturday's abysmal "performance".

Cannon fodder.