Lola looks good

andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
Forum Member
She looks hot, but average singing

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,607
    Forum Member
    She always looks good. Didn't sound so good tonight, though. Terrible song choice.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    All of the girls remaining for this year are actually quite hot...Can't fault them :D
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a matter of opinion and the performance was dire. The worst I have ever heard her sing and could be bottom 2
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she should've sung Shapeshifters Lola's Theme ''i'm a different person yeah turn my world around'' :D
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of the girls remaining for this year are actually quite hot...Can't fault them :D

Well... One is them is 17...pedo...lol...jk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    looks good sounds like a car crash
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member

:D Im 25...Aslo happily engaged :)

Just being honest :)
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    what's with her ring swapping hands??
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Lola is stunning, Lauren is pretty to but a bit like Jailbate
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think the makeover was due to the thread on here last week about her looking like stacey slater?
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is lovely.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    topcat3 wrote: »
    Do you think the makeover was due to the thread on here last week about her looking like stacey slater?

She looks more towards Lauren Branning than Stacey
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this point I feel Cheryl's main interest is in Lauren and the sights are set in getting her to the final.

Lola is being poorly mentored and it is showing. The emphasis on looks was ridiculous. Lola's hair is better the way it was, but I liked her eye makeup.

She is being let down badly. That song was not the best for her. No wonder the girl is upset. I feel sorry for her. She was left feeling second best when she was the wildcard. :(
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    At this point I feel Cheryl's main interest is in Lauren and the sights are set in getting her to the final.

Lola is being poorly mentored and it is showing. The emphasis on looks was ridiculous. Lola's hair is better the way it was, but I liked her eye makeup.

She is being let down badly. That song was not the best for her. No wonder the girl is upset. I feel sorry for her. She was left feeling second best when she was the wildcard. :(

Indeed, I worry if Cheryl has doubts about Lola. Cheryl will have preferred Lauren since Judge's Houses if not before, so may well Lauren to do better than Lola.
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »

She flatters herself if she feels second best, she wasn't even fourth best at judges houses.

Good hair though.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has struggled the last couple of weeks, and might be in trouble this weekend.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

they are right though even the girls in OTY are rather hot looking Stephanie was pretty hot too looks wise. Would love to see one of them do something fun and upbeat maybe with a wind machine one week on the show just for a bit of fun. I know they haven't done it yet and they're all good singers in one way or another to me so doesn't really matter too much but it could happen I guess.