Stereo kicks

DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,323
Forum Member
✭✭
Much better!
A better song choice and a bit of staging makes a lot of difference!

Comments

• goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their best performance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    I liked it
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for James....he's the glue keeping them together so there's always extra pressure on him to deliver while the others get a free ride.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great tonight. Really liked it. They made it their own.
  • BobbyMcGeeBobbyMcGee Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good .
  • ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James really gets on my nerves with his one eye closed/open thing and his finger pointing in the air. Grrrr
  • floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were MUCH better this week. Might even chuck them a vote.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Great tonight. Really liked it. They made it their own.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha na na:o
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most predictable ending to an Xfactor song of all time. Doubt they will improve on this but I must say, they showed they actually tried this week. But it may have come too late.
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buttonmoon wrote: »
    James really gets on my nerves with his one eye closed/open thing and his finger pointing in the air. Grrrr

Yeah, I agree! I find his mannerisms when singing not only irritating, but distracting as well.
  • gavh26gavh26 Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was better but Charlie & Reece still shouldn't be there.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gavh26 wrote: »
    Was better but Charlie & Reece still shouldn't be there.

This. There's no real need for the, six would be better.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Boy bands are not my thing at all but I have to say I was quite impressed with that performance.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved them, they were brilliant. I think the VT really helped them this week as well.
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will stay. Jake obviously going. Was beyond awful.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This. There's no real need for the, six would be better.

SClub 7? Blazing were 10? What is the fuss about 8???
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    SClub 7? Blazing were 10? What is the fuss about 8???
    Headlines. That's all. It's kind of a crap year so they're scrabbling to find anything to get attention.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,606
    Forum Member
    Why didn't they just put The One Who Can Sing through in the boys' category instead of Jake or Jack (who are both diabolical)?
  • _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Amazing turn around. That main guy in the middle is really strong. The youngest two weren't amazing but it didn't matter too much. Still, on reflection I feel like there's a stronger boyband in there that should have been whittled down at the start, OR a very strong focus should have been put on the leads.
    lulu g wrote: »
    Why didn't they just put The One Who Can Sing through in the boys' category instead of Jake or Jack (who are both diabolical)?

Because they wanted a boy band. They do it every year- I'm pretty sure Harry Styles would have been in the boys category is Simon didn't see pound signs written all over it.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for the 14-year-old though as he's stuck doing his maths when the others are appearing on Lorraine.......Actually I suppose he was lucky with that particular TV appearance:D Didn't enjoy all of their performance this week, but loved it once they all harmonised together. Sounded brilliant from there on.
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their best performance so far !!!

They need to have each solo as this week if they wanna go far !!!
  • Monica_WilsonMonica_Wilson Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Liking the Stereo Kicks more each week. Love James Graham's voice, like melted chocolate, looked him up on you tube and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeS1jYzCHq8
    Forum Member
    Amazing turn around. That main guy in the middle is really strong. The youngest two weren't amazing but it didn't matter too much. Still, on reflection I feel like there's a stronger boyband in there that should have been whittled down at the start, OR a very strong focus should have been put on the leads.

Because they wanted a boy band. They do it every year- I'm pretty sure Harry Styles would have been in the boys category is Simon didn't see pound signs written all over it.
    BIB - Yes, I know but, let's be honest, octogroup is rubbish. He could have put Jake and/or Jack in there, and put the one who can really sing through as a solo singer. But Simon is all about style over substance. I'm not at all convinced that he can detect a good singer when he hears one.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liking the Stereo Kicks more each week. Love James Graham's voice, like melted chocolate, looked him up on you tube and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeS1jYzCHq8

It's ridiculous how much better he is than the others.

That's a great performance.
    Forum Member
    It's ridiculous how much better he is than the others.

That's a great performance.
    I have to agree. He is very talented.