rudest X factor contestants

Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,420
Forum Member
✭✭✭
George and Triple trouble
Rachel that girl from Wales

both vile with bad attitudes and delusion.

Comments

• wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ariel the holistic vocal coach

Rachel Hylton (the good singer not the scary welsh lady) could be a bit mouthy from what I remember.
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rayne for me has to be the rudest contestant I have ever seen, such arrogance when she really was not even that good and then to brown nose Cowell and also diss the other 3 judges simply made me lol, glad she got booted off promptly. Even then she had no humility "The show has noone else like me, I dont know if thats good "

The show has far better singers than you love. That is good.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though he didn't come across this way while on the show, a lot of people have commented that Marcus from Little Mix’s year is incredibly rude.
  • SimbaY2K+4SimbaY2K+4 Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard that about Marcus too, too big for his boots...
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    Even though he didn't come across this way while on the show, a lot of people have commented that Marcus from Little Mix’s year is incredibly rude.

He got on the same train as me once with a sign around his neck saying not to speak to him as he is on voice rest. I really dont think anybody on the train would have known who he was to want to speak to him anyway..
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi and Lisa come to mind (She punched her in the face)
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AaronWx wrote: »
    He got on the same train as me once with a sign around his neck saying not to speak to him as he is on voice rest. I really dont think anybody on the train would have known who he was to want to speak to him anyway..

Wow that is ridiculous, but I'm not surprised. I wasn't going to post this because it's not my personal experience, but a friend said he used the "Don't you know who I am?" line with her.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an article in today's Metro, about Lauren's alleged behaviour..
  • StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an article in today's Metro, about Lauren's alleged behaviour..

Tell us more!