FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
So smug ! >:(

Comments

• -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like him. Don't know why but I just do, really can't put my finger on it :confused:
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh don't let your hate if him make you make such an irrational comment. Grow up
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the way people make things up to suit themselves
  • delzdelz Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever..He is probably the least smug person there....
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Another thread to slate the man yet again. ...No he doesnt think hes got it in the bag...we r no way near the end yet...and he knows it too

Give it up. ..as long as he's giving great performances and the voting public loves it, he will go through to the next week. ...!!!
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems adorable but I think Ben or Lauren have the bag with it in it
  • TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    How dare a contestant in a competition try to be better than everyone else. He really is unbelievably selfish.

it's in the British nature to attack whomever is doing well.
  • KittygodfreeKittygodfree Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems adorable but I think Ben or Lauren have the bag with it in it

Neither Ben nor Andrea will have a pop career wasted votes voting for them
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think Andrea is smug and thinks he is going to win then you are seriously bad at judging character. A sweet guy who can sing.
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think he's smug but I do think he plays on his wierdness ALOT...and I do think he reckons he's got it wrapped up.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If either are your favourite then it's not a wasted vote at all.

We are not record producers making money from the winner, the winner should be the one who most entertained you not who you think could have a decent career.
  • Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've got to be kidding, right? He's so sweet and modest, it's just not even funny to say he's smug. Every week he seems just so grateful to be through. You must be watching a different programme to me.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,971
    Forum Member

More likely to than Andrea however the idea is to vote for who you personally like and Ben is the man for me :cool:
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea... Smug...

They should not ever be used in the same sentence. Well, maybe "Andrea is not smug" would be suitable. He's not smug at all!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    I don't think he meant it in that
    I think he means he feels like a winner being on the show and in the UK
    So annoying how people change things and take things in the wrong way
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not smug, just overrated.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He needs to stop saying things like, 'The British audience has been loving me', it comes across as presumptuous and Brits don't tend to like that much.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    He needs to stop saying things like, 'The British audience has been loving me', it comes across as presumptuous and Brits don't tend to like that much.

But some brits do...thats why hes still in the competition! ! Remember, this is a new experience for him, being in another country. he is relishing the love and admiration been given to him, in his own way, therefore whats so wrong in that???:confused::confused:
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it with these threads about acts acting more over confident than they appear to be...these are low and just a bad attempt to generate hate towards people that ar getting success...there is one for Lauren and Andrea...grow up...
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is it with these threads about acts acting more over confident than they appear to be...these are low and just a bad attempt to generate hate towards people that ar getting success...there is one for Lauren and Andrea...grow up...

This is a forum for discussion, you should stop telling people what to do.

Andrea does seem quite false, his face when Simon criticized him a couple of weeks back gave the game away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a forum for discussion, you should stop telling people what to do.

Andrea does seem quite false, his face when Simon criticized him a couple of weeks back gave the game away.

OK..fine, I will try...but I'm here to talk about the show and its just irritating when I see people spreading hate...
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,750
    Forum Member
    He's probably watched the show, if I was him and was watching some of them, Id think I had it in the bag too.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason, I've only just found out he's 20. I honestly thought he was in his 30's. It must be the beard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    For some reason, I've only just foubd out he's 20. I honestly thought he was in his 30's. It must be the beard.

Definitely is...I can't believe I'm older than him and some people think I'm 15 or 16...lol...
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely is...I can't believe I'm older than him and some people think I'm 15 or 16...lol...

Mel B is old enough to be his mum :o