Cheryl singing "live" next week?

2»

Comments

• TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    kirbyreed wrote: »
    didn't she promise that she wasn't going to sing live on the show? or was that only in my dreams?
    That was Mel.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    I wonder if Cheryl plans on doing another Stand Up To Cancer style shocker like in 2012 and whisper her vocals down the microphone thinking that the backing track has her vocals on it. :D

One good thing I'll say about Cheryl's new song is that it'd make a brilliant instrumental. It's the closest thing to a Girls Aloud single in that respect.

http://youtu.be/awCIIsxFoJo

So funny :D:D:D. I always find her judging other people's singing utterly hilarious when she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket or in Geordie terms "cannot shoot coal".
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her first song crazy stupid love and like one too. I wouldnt go out and buy them though!
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I record it, so I can flick through the ads and the boring bits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I don't like something I don't watch it or turn it off, must be great to watch someone you don't like just to moan about them :-)!
  • GetridofcoleGetridofcole Posts: 1,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So funny :D:D:D. I always find her judging other people's singing utterly hilarious when she couldn't carry a tune in a bucket or in Geordie terms "cannot shoot coal".

Dear dear me , watched that link you put up and it was so bad it was hilarious, and she has the audacity to critique the acts on the show with her "experience ". It's like something out of a comedy show that performance
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God, by all means pay her over a million quid to sit there looking pretty, so that the folk who fancy her can drool over her, but it should conditional that she doesn't try to sing, she can't even mime properly.

Stevie sings better than her.
  • man in the parkman in the park Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wull be 'live' in the studio but She will be miming her ass off with a very very loud backing track along with a hundred 'dancers' and the camera spinning round and round to distract us from said miming and then the other three 'judges' will stand and clap like its the pinnacle of musicianship.

Dont forget the intro with what a huge star tweedy is and how many 'records' she has sold.

She might surprise and do an acoustic version with just herself and a guitar, pigs will probably fly first..........we can dream
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that John Legend is the other live act will show her up even more as he is a genuinely talented vocalist and musician whereas Cheryl, erm, really is anything but
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's absolutely hilarious :D:D:D
  • scott_patersonscott_paterson Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Absolutely no credentials to be on a panel judging others on this show. She hasn't got a clue about talent. A good example of this is overriding image v ability when she chose Stephanie over Lola for the finals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yey :D:D
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor girl thought her miming was going down well. She must have been hearing it in her earpiece but didn't know we couldn't hear her vocal recording.
    Then I'd guess someone 'twigged' half way through and turned her vocal, if you could call it that, on.

Sounded better when we weren't hearing the vocal. :D

To be fair, her dancing was good.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »

Stevie sings better than her.

That's a good point. Chery'ls quite mean to the joke acts but some are slightly better than her. I'd say Wagner was as well
  • SandraMcSandraMc Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    I don't turn on the Sunday show until half way through as it's dragged out too much and I only want to see the results and I definitely won't if she is singing, cba to witness them all standing and fakely applauding at the end whilst you know they are all probably thinking she was dreadful!
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its going to be mimed I would have thought. Alot of the emphasis will be put into the dancers and whatever else she will have rather than the voice.

She can't sing yet she is making a fortune, still find that difficult to get my head round!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Of course she will sing live... just with the microphone turned down very low and the backing track turned up very high...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh i am looking forward to Cheryl sing...i like to see what she wears ;D She does have nice stuff
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might, but it's doubtful I will be able to hear it as my ears are considering committing suicide.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the thread should say that she is miming live.