Predict this years winner's single/s

RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest it could be an original this year :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    If Andrea gets to the final I can see his winners single being some like I didn't no my own strength Ino he has already sung it but I think it will work well for a winners single
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Las Ketchup Song by Las Ketchup

Vienna by Ultravox

What I Go To School For by Busted

Deeper Shade Of Blue by Steps

All classics that deserve another moment in the spotlight :)

Okay I actually do like Ultravox :D
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd quite like Fleur to release one of her original songs

https://soundcloud.com/fleureast

She or Echo would probably be the most suitable if XF are aiming for Xmas no.1 with their winner this year, but Mirror Mirror and Look Again would do pretty well in the Urban charts.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vienna by Ultravox

And maybe Joe Dolce will re-release Shaddap You Face :p
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Lauren is placed first I wouldn't be surprised if they give her Your Song as the Christmas single.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    And maybe Joe Dolce will re-release Shaddap You Face :p

Recreate the greatest battle for number 1 ever :D
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the obvious one "Say Something" already coming out again in a new version for Christmas, I don't think we'll be able to guess. I'd suggest "Wings" by Birdy, if not an original song!
  • KikiDafuqKikiDafuq Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    There's a pretty ballad on Alex & Sierra (US XF winners) album called Bumper Cars, which | think could be perfect for, say, Lauren. It's one of the tracks on the album not written by A&S so is ripe for plundering.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KikiDafuq wrote: »
    There's a pretty ballad on Alex & Sierra (US XF winners) album called Bumper Cars, which | think could be perfect for, say, Lauren. It's one of the tracks on the album not written by A&S so is ripe for plundering.

Good call! Not sure that would suit Andrea but I could 100% imagine Lauren singing it. Only The Young would smash it too.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll probably be one of the songs previously recorded by a third or fourth placed finalist for their winner's single. Union J had recorded Skyscraper as theirs and Cher Lloyd was to release Impossible. Expect Forever Young or a OneRepublic cover.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It'll probably be one of the songs previously recorded by a third or fourth placed finalist for their winner's single. Union J had recorded Skyscraper as theirs and Cher Lloyd was to release Impossible. Expect Forever Young or a OneRepublic cover.

fleur would be brill with forever young - the jay z beyonce version
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One Direction's version of Forever Young was actually really good. I don't understand why they didn't put on the album.

Chris Maloney's was going to be Hoobastank's "The Reason" so that's a potential one.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Hopefully something credible like a song from Steps,Scooch or A1.:D